Miley Cyrus Offered Her Own R-Rated Web Channel
Miley Cyrus may get more than what she expects for when she decides to ditch her goody-goody image. The actress has been slammed for her raunchy actions on- and off- stage in the past, but Pornhub.com plans to further expose her for the sake of business. Radar Online has learned that the company is in the process of offering Miley her own channel on the site.
"Given that Miley has already contributed to the further mainstreaming of Pornography via her actions, Pornhub executives feel that a Miley Cyrus Channel at their site would be an excellent platform for her to balance her risque behavior with efforts to further transition into an adult," the company reasons as mentioned on a press release obtained by Radar. The R-rated channel would be used to "showcase how-to videos for pole dancing and lap dancing, as well as video blog entries" from the "Hannah Montana" star.
Miley Cyrus sparked controversy in 2007 when posing topless for Vanity Fair while she was just 15 years old. Later she was criticized for her provocative performance at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards when she did a brief pole dance. As of late, she once again made a headline after video of her smoking a huge pipe, believed to contain the legal high Salvia, hit the web.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory