Crystal Bowersox's 'Farmer's Daughter' Video Gets Sneak Peek
A short snippet of Crystal Bowersox's music video for her debut single "Farmer's Daughter" has been unleashed. It gives a quick look at the runner-up of "American Idol" season 9 singing the title track of her upcoming album while playing her guitar.
Directed by Meiert Avis, the video will air on January 3, 2011 and depict a "healing cycle" she has gone through. She said when interviewed by Access Hollywood on the video set, "It starts with a little girl, who I guess is symbolically me...her mother is pushing her away and they go through the whole video and these obstacles and things."
Of how the video will end, Bowersox is generous enough to give her fans a clue. "At the end it comes to a resolution of, I guess, my acceptance of my mother and being a mother," the 25-year-old singer/songwriter explained. "It ends where I am today."
"Farmers Daughter" has come out in the United States on December 14.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly