Crystal Bowersox's 'Farmer's Daughter' Video Gets Sneak Peek
A short snippet of Crystal Bowersox's music video for her debut single "Farmer's Daughter" has been unleashed. It gives a quick look at the runner-up of "American Idol" season 9 singing the title track of her upcoming album while playing her guitar.
Directed by Meiert Avis, the video will air on January 3, 2011 and depict a "healing cycle" she has gone through. She said when interviewed by Access Hollywood on the video set, "It starts with a little girl, who I guess is symbolically me...her mother is pushing her away and they go through the whole video and these obstacles and things."
Of how the video will end, Bowersox is generous enough to give her fans a clue. "At the end it comes to a resolution of, I guess, my acceptance of my mother and being a mother," the 25-year-old singer/songwriter explained. "It ends where I am today."
"Farmers Daughter" has come out in the United States on December 14.
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!