Nick Cannon Now Confirms Twins Rumors
Nick Cannon is twisting and turning his statements regarding how many babies are in his wife's womb. Just a week after he laughed off rumors that Mariah Carey is carrying twins, Cannon said that Carey referring to their unborn child as "they" is simply not wrong.
"It's a touchy issue, because you never want to speak on too much stuff too early," he told E! Online. "But my wife, at one time, she said, well she referred to her stomach as 'they' and that probably wasn't the wrong thing for her to do. That's all I'm gonna say."
Carey first sparked the rumor of twins in a radio interview with Radio Disney, saying "I just hope that they don't turn out hating Christmas!" She went on being secretive when asked for clarification. "I'm not telling anyone," she said.
And then Cannon did the job, telling Access Hollywood on Friday, December 10, "She said, 'I hope they don't hate Christmas.' From there we heard all of these twin rumors... But we want to be surprised (about the sex of the baby). We were told that it's going be one of the biggest surprises of your lifetime to see what the sex of the baby is, so, we're trying to wait. But you never know."
More Nick Cannon News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic