Nick Cannon Now Confirms Twins Rumors
Nick Cannon is twisting and turning his statements regarding how many babies are in his wife's womb. Just a week after he laughed off rumors that Mariah Carey is carrying twins, Cannon said that Carey referring to their unborn child as "they" is simply not wrong.
"It's a touchy issue, because you never want to speak on too much stuff too early," he told E! Online. "But my wife, at one time, she said, well she referred to her stomach as 'they' and that probably wasn't the wrong thing for her to do. That's all I'm gonna say."
Carey first sparked the rumor of twins in a radio interview with Radio Disney, saying "I just hope that they don't turn out hating Christmas!" She went on being secretive when asked for clarification. "I'm not telling anyone," she said.
And then Cannon did the job, telling Access Hollywood on Friday, December 10, "She said, 'I hope they don't hate Christmas.' From there we heard all of these twin rumors... But we want to be surprised (about the sex of the baby). We were told that it's going be one of the biggest surprises of your lifetime to see what the sex of the baby is, so, we're trying to wait. But you never know."
More Nick Cannon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival