Nick Cannon Now Confirms Twins Rumors
Nick Cannon is twisting and turning his statements regarding how many babies are in his wife's womb. Just a week after he laughed off rumors that Mariah Carey is carrying twins, Cannon said that Carey referring to their unborn child as "they" is simply not wrong.
"It's a touchy issue, because you never want to speak on too much stuff too early," he told E! Online. "But my wife, at one time, she said, well she referred to her stomach as 'they' and that probably wasn't the wrong thing for her to do. That's all I'm gonna say."
Carey first sparked the rumor of twins in a radio interview with Radio Disney, saying "I just hope that they don't turn out hating Christmas!" She went on being secretive when asked for clarification. "I'm not telling anyone," she said.
And then Cannon did the job, telling Access Hollywood on Friday, December 10, "She said, 'I hope they don't hate Christmas.' From there we heard all of these twin rumors... But we want to be surprised (about the sex of the baby). We were told that it's going be one of the biggest surprises of your lifetime to see what the sex of the baby is, so, we're trying to wait. But you never know."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked