Nick Cannon Now Confirms Twins Rumors
Nick Cannon is twisting and turning his statements regarding how many babies are in his wife's womb. Just a week after he laughed off rumors that Mariah Carey is carrying twins, Cannon said that Carey referring to their unborn child as "they" is simply not wrong.
"It's a touchy issue, because you never want to speak on too much stuff too early," he told E! Online. "But my wife, at one time, she said, well she referred to her stomach as 'they' and that probably wasn't the wrong thing for her to do. That's all I'm gonna say."
Carey first sparked the rumor of twins in a radio interview with Radio Disney, saying "I just hope that they don't turn out hating Christmas!" She went on being secretive when asked for clarification. "I'm not telling anyone," she said.
And then Cannon did the job, telling Access Hollywood on Friday, December 10, "She said, 'I hope they don't hate Christmas.' From there we heard all of these twin rumors... But we want to be surprised (about the sex of the baby). We were told that it's going be one of the biggest surprises of your lifetime to see what the sex of the baby is, so, we're trying to wait. But you never know."
More Nick Cannon News
- Katt Williams Arrested for Allegedly Assaulting a Woman
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram