'Little Fockers' Gang Reunite at World Premiere
This year's holiday movie "Little Fockers" has created an atmosphere of family reunion at the world premiere held at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on December 15. Despite their on-screen feud, Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller looked very friendly on the red carpet, sandwiching the new addition to the comedy franchise, Jessica Alba.
Coming with her husband Cash Warren, Alba had to leave him for a while as more men from "Little Fockers", like Owen Wilson and Dustin Hoffman, joined her to pose for cameras. Another beauty Teri Polo, meanwhile, opted to share the frame with her on-screen kids Daisy Tahan and Colin Baiocchi.
Actress Blythe Danner, scriptwriter John Hamburg and director Paul Weitz were also there to support the special screening. Meanwhile, the celebrity guest list had Kevin Hart among the attendees.
In this follow-up to "Meet the Fockers", Greg has married Pamela Byrnes-Focker and together they have five-year old twins. When the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, Jack Byrnes' suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back. Now, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house. "Little Fockers" is set to entertain fans across the nation December 22.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences