'Little Fockers' Gang Reunite at World Premiere
This year's holiday movie "Little Fockers" has created an atmosphere of family reunion at the world premiere held at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on December 15. Despite their on-screen feud, Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller looked very friendly on the red carpet, sandwiching the new addition to the comedy franchise, Jessica Alba.
Coming with her husband Cash Warren, Alba had to leave him for a while as more men from "Little Fockers", like Owen Wilson and Dustin Hoffman, joined her to pose for cameras. Another beauty Teri Polo, meanwhile, opted to share the frame with her on-screen kids Daisy Tahan and Colin Baiocchi.
Actress Blythe Danner, scriptwriter John Hamburg and director Paul Weitz were also there to support the special screening. Meanwhile, the celebrity guest list had Kevin Hart among the attendees.
In this follow-up to "Meet the Fockers", Greg has married Pamela Byrnes-Focker and together they have five-year old twins. When the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, Jack Byrnes' suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back. Now, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house. "Little Fockers" is set to entertain fans across the nation December 22.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs