'Little Fockers' Gang Reunite at World Premiere
This year's holiday movie "Little Fockers" has created an atmosphere of family reunion at the world premiere held at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on December 15. Despite their on-screen feud, Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller looked very friendly on the red carpet, sandwiching the new addition to the comedy franchise, Jessica Alba.
Coming with her husband Cash Warren, Alba had to leave him for a while as more men from "Little Fockers", like Owen Wilson and Dustin Hoffman, joined her to pose for cameras. Another beauty Teri Polo, meanwhile, opted to share the frame with her on-screen kids Daisy Tahan and Colin Baiocchi.
Actress Blythe Danner, scriptwriter John Hamburg and director Paul Weitz were also there to support the special screening. Meanwhile, the celebrity guest list had Kevin Hart among the attendees.
In this follow-up to "Meet the Fockers", Greg has married Pamela Byrnes-Focker and together they have five-year old twins. When the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, Jack Byrnes' suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back. Now, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house. "Little Fockers" is set to entertain fans across the nation December 22.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'