'Little Fockers' Gang Reunite at World Premiere
This year's holiday movie "Little Fockers" has created an atmosphere of family reunion at the world premiere held at the Ziegfeld Theater in New York City on December 15. Despite their on-screen feud, Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller looked very friendly on the red carpet, sandwiching the new addition to the comedy franchise, Jessica Alba.
Coming with her husband Cash Warren, Alba had to leave him for a while as more men from "Little Fockers", like Owen Wilson and Dustin Hoffman, joined her to pose for cameras. Another beauty Teri Polo, meanwhile, opted to share the frame with her on-screen kids Daisy Tahan and Colin Baiocchi.
Actress Blythe Danner, scriptwriter John Hamburg and director Paul Weitz were also there to support the special screening. Meanwhile, the celebrity guest list had Kevin Hart among the attendees.
In this follow-up to "Meet the Fockers", Greg has married Pamela Byrnes-Focker and together they have five-year old twins. When the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, Jack Byrnes' suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back. Now, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house. "Little Fockers" is set to entertain fans across the nation December 22.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture