Pamela Anderson Comes Back Gracing Playboy Cover
Former Playmate Pamela Anderson, who is 43 years old now and a mother of two, poses for the cover of Playboy magazine once again. The "Baywatch" star is featured on the front page of the adult printed publication for its January 2011 issue with an accompanying 8-page nude pictorial.
It reportedly marks Anderson's 13th time of gracing the Playboy cover, more than anyone else in the magazine's 57-year history. She first landed the job as the mag's cover girl in 1989. This time, she is seen wearing a black corset dress, holding up her hands to her hair and looking straight to the camera while standing sideways.
She is channeling Anita Ekberg's character in 1960 movie "La Dolce Vita". Back in October, Hugh Hefner wrote on Twitter, hinting about the cover "Pamela Anderson is in the Mansion swimming pool, posing for the January cover in a tribute to 'La Dolce Vita'."
In the article, Anderson turns into a poet, penning a poem called "Musings from the bed of Pamela". She writes, "Our best isn't good enough -- right now our eyes are far-reaching -- Please let's show the good in us -- The brilliance -- The wonderful -- It's abundant -- it's just not tapped as it should be."
She also gets political, complaining that "all the negative ads run by our politicians" and suggesting them to "put that money to good use" instead. She additionally shows her support for President Barack Obama, "So many are with you. . . I can think of many positive parts of now. . . That you spearheaded."
More Pamela Anderson News
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'