Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, MCR, Bono to Ring In New Year With Carson Daly
After "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" revealed its crowded line-up, now it's "NBC's New Year's Eve with Carson Daly" that announces its also-star-studded musical guests. Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and My Chemical Romance are booked for the annual gig.
The major event will air in two-hour special on December 31, beginning 10-11 P.M. Beside live performances, there will also be an interview between Daly and U2's Bono and The Edge. They will be talking about writing the score and lyrics for the new Broadway musical "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark". Live reports from New York City's Times Square will be handled by "Today" correspondents Natalie Morales and Amy Robach.
"With performances from Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and My Chemical Romance, this will truly be an energetic and celebratory night," Daly said in a statement. "Sitting down and drinking champagne with Bono and The Edge is on my 'bucket list' -- so getting to do that is awesome!"
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'