Kanye West Gets Playful in New Leaked Single 'Christmas in Harlem'
Absent for quite some time from giving away new songs in Good Friday since the release of his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", Kanye West suffered from song leak this week. His new holiday tune called "Christmas in Harlem" hit the web in its unfinished version.
It features Kanye riding the gentle piano melody with Teyana Taylor and CyHi Da Prynce. "It's 40 below the windchill/ And we're wiping snow off the windshield/ But still, wonderful night to be alive, baby/And I'm so happy I'm with my baby," he raps in a playful holiday mood. "And we a lil late wit' the Christmas gifts/ Rushin' for the mall, don't trip, you know I drive crazy."
Soon after the leak, Kanye posted a short message on his Twitter. Instead of commenting on the unfinished track, he shared what to expect when it's officially released, "Just got Dipset verses for Christmas in Harlem! Eeeeevrybody on it!!!! Cam [ron], Vado, Jimmy, Pusha [T], Big Sean, Cyhi, Teyana Taylor & Musiq [Soulchild]."
More Kanye West News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video