Kanye West Gets Playful in New Leaked Single 'Christmas in Harlem'
Absent for quite some time from giving away new songs in Good Friday since the release of his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", Kanye West suffered from song leak this week. His new holiday tune called "Christmas in Harlem" hit the web in its unfinished version.
It features Kanye riding the gentle piano melody with Teyana Taylor and CyHi Da Prynce. "It's 40 below the windchill/ And we're wiping snow off the windshield/ But still, wonderful night to be alive, baby/And I'm so happy I'm with my baby," he raps in a playful holiday mood. "And we a lil late wit' the Christmas gifts/ Rushin' for the mall, don't trip, you know I drive crazy."
Soon after the leak, Kanye posted a short message on his Twitter. Instead of commenting on the unfinished track, he shared what to expect when it's officially released, "Just got Dipset verses for Christmas in Harlem! Eeeeevrybody on it!!!! Cam [ron], Vado, Jimmy, Pusha [T], Big Sean, Cyhi, Teyana Taylor & Musiq [Soulchild]."
More Kanye West News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia