Kanye West Gets Playful in New Leaked Single 'Christmas in Harlem'
Absent for quite some time from giving away new songs in Good Friday since the release of his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", Kanye West suffered from song leak this week. His new holiday tune called "Christmas in Harlem" hit the web in its unfinished version.
It features Kanye riding the gentle piano melody with Teyana Taylor and CyHi Da Prynce. "It's 40 below the windchill/ And we're wiping snow off the windshield/ But still, wonderful night to be alive, baby/And I'm so happy I'm with my baby," he raps in a playful holiday mood. "And we a lil late wit' the Christmas gifts/ Rushin' for the mall, don't trip, you know I drive crazy."
Soon after the leak, Kanye posted a short message on his Twitter. Instead of commenting on the unfinished track, he shared what to expect when it's officially released, "Just got Dipset verses for Christmas in Harlem! Eeeeevrybody on it!!!! Cam [ron], Vado, Jimmy, Pusha [T], Big Sean, Cyhi, Teyana Taylor & Musiq [Soulchild]."
More Kanye West News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart