Kanye West Gets Playful in New Leaked Single 'Christmas in Harlem'
Absent for quite some time from giving away new songs in Good Friday since the release of his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", Kanye West suffered from song leak this week. His new holiday tune called "Christmas in Harlem" hit the web in its unfinished version.
It features Kanye riding the gentle piano melody with Teyana Taylor and CyHi Da Prynce. "It's 40 below the windchill/ And we're wiping snow off the windshield/ But still, wonderful night to be alive, baby/And I'm so happy I'm with my baby," he raps in a playful holiday mood. "And we a lil late wit' the Christmas gifts/ Rushin' for the mall, don't trip, you know I drive crazy."
Soon after the leak, Kanye posted a short message on his Twitter. Instead of commenting on the unfinished track, he shared what to expect when it's officially released, "Just got Dipset verses for Christmas in Harlem! Eeeeevrybody on it!!!! Cam [ron], Vado, Jimmy, Pusha [T], Big Sean, Cyhi, Teyana Taylor & Musiq [Soulchild]."
More Kanye West News
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo
- Migos Pays Tribute to WWE Legend Scotty 2 Hotty on New Banger 'To Hotty'
- Get Sneak Peeks of 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale in These Photos
- Report: Miranda Kerr and Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel to Marry in Private Backyard Wedding This Weekend
- 'The 100' Promotes Tasya Teles to Regular, Floriana Lima Will Return as Recurring on 'Supergirl'