Kanye West Gets Playful in New Leaked Single 'Christmas in Harlem'
Absent for quite some time from giving away new songs in Good Friday since the release of his new album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy", Kanye West suffered from song leak this week. His new holiday tune called "Christmas in Harlem" hit the web in its unfinished version.
It features Kanye riding the gentle piano melody with Teyana Taylor and CyHi Da Prynce. "It's 40 below the windchill/ And we're wiping snow off the windshield/ But still, wonderful night to be alive, baby/And I'm so happy I'm with my baby," he raps in a playful holiday mood. "And we a lil late wit' the Christmas gifts/ Rushin' for the mall, don't trip, you know I drive crazy."
Soon after the leak, Kanye posted a short message on his Twitter. Instead of commenting on the unfinished track, he shared what to expect when it's officially released, "Just got Dipset verses for Christmas in Harlem! Eeeeevrybody on it!!!! Cam [ron], Vado, Jimmy, Pusha [T], Big Sean, Cyhi, Teyana Taylor & Musiq [Soulchild]."
More Kanye West News
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure