The Kardashians' Glamorous Christmas Card Photos
The Kardashians know how to steal attention on holiday season. The family of reality TV shows, has published a set of photos of their Christmas greeting card, playing it over the top with the grand stair and the stunning formal wear.
"Every year the whole family gets together to take pics for our family Christmas card. This year was extra special because we had a new addition to the family... little Mason!" Kim Kardashian wrote on her blog.
"We went super glam this year and each went for our own look. Kourt chose a tailored suit to match Mason and Scott, Khloe went for gorgeous peach ruffles and I chose a floor-length white gown. How stunning do Kendall and Kylie look!? This might be my favorite of all our family Christmas cards!"
The photos were taken by Nick Saglimbeni who also photographed Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner's professional photo shoot debut. Kim revealed that she was wearing "an Emilio Pucci dress and vintage earrings".
Kim appeared on "Rachael Ray" recently and revealed her next year's solution. "I want to try to be single my whole year of being 30. I've never just dated and done whatever I wanted." She added, "I have a hundred different jobs - when do I have time to really focus on someone?"
Some of the photos are below while others including the behind-the-scene ones are on Kim's blog.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'