Hulk Hogan's Beach Wedding Invites Brawl and Cops
Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel have had a wedding that would not be forgettable. A brawl broke out in the middle of their nuptials taking place Tuesday evening, December 14 at their backyard, which happens to be on the beach in Clearwater, Florida.
Fortunately, the former wrestler was not involved in the fight. In fact, the scuffle was triggered when a photographer tried to snap pictures of the pair and a family employee told the snapper to beat it. Hulk and his bride-to-be reportedly were saying their vows while the drama took place.
Cops were called and they arrived before the ceremony was over. However, no one was arrested since no one wanted to press charges and the wedding continued, TMZ reported.
The couple's close friend and lawyer, David R. Houston, said prior to the wedding that "it's going to be a very small, simple civil ceremony. It won't be grand at all." He added, "They are doing this for Terry (Hulk Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea) and Jennifer, to express their love for one another."
A bigger celebration with friends and family is planned by the couple after the ceremony as David stated, "This will be a very private affair just for them today. But they are going to do a ceremonial party after the fact, sometime in the near future with all their friends to celebrate."
Hulk Hogan's marriage with Jennifer McDaniel is the second for him. He previously tied the knot with Linda Hogan in 1983 before she filed for divorce in 2007. The former couple has two children together, daughter Brooke Hogan and son Nick Hogan.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences