Hulk Hogan's Beach Wedding Invites Brawl and Cops
Hulk Hogan and Jennifer McDaniel have had a wedding that would not be forgettable. A brawl broke out in the middle of their nuptials taking place Tuesday evening, December 14 at their backyard, which happens to be on the beach in Clearwater, Florida.
Fortunately, the former wrestler was not involved in the fight. In fact, the scuffle was triggered when a photographer tried to snap pictures of the pair and a family employee told the snapper to beat it. Hulk and his bride-to-be reportedly were saying their vows while the drama took place.
Cops were called and they arrived before the ceremony was over. However, no one was arrested since no one wanted to press charges and the wedding continued, TMZ reported.
The couple's close friend and lawyer, David R. Houston, said prior to the wedding that "it's going to be a very small, simple civil ceremony. It won't be grand at all." He added, "They are doing this for Terry (Hulk Hogan's real name is Terry Bollea) and Jennifer, to express their love for one another."
A bigger celebration with friends and family is planned by the couple after the ceremony as David stated, "This will be a very private affair just for them today. But they are going to do a ceremonial party after the fact, sometime in the near future with all their friends to celebrate."
Hulk Hogan's marriage with Jennifer McDaniel is the second for him. He previously tied the knot with Linda Hogan in 1983 before she filed for divorce in 2007. The former couple has two children together, daughter Brooke Hogan and son Nick Hogan.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger