Jane Lynch to Stab Homer Simpson From the Back
She has made enemies in the entire McKinley High School, and now she is adding another one in Springfield. Jane Lynch is the next star of "Glee" after Amber Riley, Cory Monteith and Lea Michele to voice a character on FOX's "The Simpsons".
EW reported that the Emmy-winning actress had recorded her lines last week as Homer's new assistant at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. The character's name is Roz. "This woman seems terrifically nice, but then it turns out she's just completely undermining him every step of the way and gets his job - until he can discover her one weakness with the help of Ned Flanders," exec producer Al Jean said.
This is the first "Simpsons" gig for Lynch who is nominated for a Golden Globe next year. "She can do edge, sweetness, and a mix of both," Jean said. "I'm just embarrassed we didn't ask her before she was so successful because she's funny in everything she does. We were very happy when she said yes."
The episode is titled "Replaceable You" and would air early next season.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed