Marisa Miller and January Jones Go Naked, Separately
Marisa Miller and January Jones have shed their clothes for different reasons. The former is the latest face in "Protect the Skin You're In" campaign while the latter is once again the model of fashion house Versace.
Miller follows the footstep of Victoria Adams, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum as Marc Jacob's ambassador to raise awareness of skin cancer. She wears nothing but a pair of sneakers, and this image will be embedded on T-shirts available at Jacobs stores. All proceeds from the sale would benefit NYU Cancer Institute.
Earlier this year the Victoria's Secret model said, "Make up artists have told me that my skin looks better now than when I was 24. We have so many great products now that there's no reason to put yourself at risk for a tan."
In the meantime, Jones stripped down for commercial purpose to model Versace's latest fashion collection. Like Miller, the only thing attached to the "Mad Men" star's body is a pair of shoes. Mario Testino shot the black-and-white pictures for the label's new spring-summer 2011 ad campaign.
"I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde ...and in January I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century," Donatella Versace told WWD. "She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed