Marisa Miller and January Jones Go Naked, Separately
Marisa Miller and January Jones have shed their clothes for different reasons. The former is the latest face in "Protect the Skin You're In" campaign while the latter is once again the model of fashion house Versace.
Miller follows the footstep of Victoria Adams, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum as Marc Jacob's ambassador to raise awareness of skin cancer. She wears nothing but a pair of sneakers, and this image will be embedded on T-shirts available at Jacobs stores. All proceeds from the sale would benefit NYU Cancer Institute.
Earlier this year the Victoria's Secret model said, "Make up artists have told me that my skin looks better now than when I was 24. We have so many great products now that there's no reason to put yourself at risk for a tan."
In the meantime, Jones stripped down for commercial purpose to model Versace's latest fashion collection. Like Miller, the only thing attached to the "Mad Men" star's body is a pair of shoes. Mario Testino shot the black-and-white pictures for the label's new spring-summer 2011 ad campaign.
"I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde ...and in January I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century," Donatella Versace told WWD. "She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones