Marisa Miller and January Jones Go Naked, Separately
Marisa Miller and January Jones have shed their clothes for different reasons. The former is the latest face in "Protect the Skin You're In" campaign while the latter is once again the model of fashion house Versace.
Miller follows the footstep of Victoria Adams, Naomi Campbell and Heidi Klum as Marc Jacob's ambassador to raise awareness of skin cancer. She wears nothing but a pair of sneakers, and this image will be embedded on T-shirts available at Jacobs stores. All proceeds from the sale would benefit NYU Cancer Institute.
Earlier this year the Victoria's Secret model said, "Make up artists have told me that my skin looks better now than when I was 24. We have so many great products now that there's no reason to put yourself at risk for a tan."
In the meantime, Jones stripped down for commercial purpose to model Versace's latest fashion collection. Like Miller, the only thing attached to the "Mad Men" star's body is a pair of shoes. Mario Testino shot the black-and-white pictures for the label's new spring-summer 2011 ad campaign.
"I am always on the lookout for the next Versace blonde ...and in January I feel I have found a perfect Versace woman for the 21st century," Donatella Versace told WWD. "She is chic and elegant but deeply sensual too."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers