Matt Cardle's 'When We Collide' Music Video Arrives in Full
Official music video in support of Matt Cardle's single "When We Collide" has just been debuted in full. It features the winner of "The X Factor" season 7 singing on stage and flashes footage of his journey in the TV show starting from his audition to the finale.
Originally titled "Many of Horror" by Biffy Clyro, "When We Collide" is this year's winning single of the "X Factor". Although Cardle is poised to take No. 1 position on the Christmas chart with the revamped track, some of Clyro's fans criticize him for doing the cover and he is aware of that.
"I know there are some Biffy fans that are like, 'What have you done to that song?'," Cardle told BBC Newsbeat. "It's a great song. I'm hoping that I've done it justice." Commenting on the Facebook campaign to get the original version rule the chart, he said, "If that happens then great - it's a great song."
Matt Cardle was crowned the "X Factor" winner during the December 12 episode of the singing competition, beating Rebecca Ferguson. "I'm quite an emotional person anyway, although everything is heightened when you're on this show. Seeing the support I got at home this week choked me up a little bit," he said upon the announcement.
Matt Cardle's "When We Collide" music video
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons