'Clash of the Titans 2' Gets Release Date
Release date for "Clash of the Titans" sequel has been unveiled by Warner Bros. Pictures. Per Box Office Mojo, the movie is set for spring release and due March 30, 2012, which is about two years from the first film's release on April 2 this year.
"Clash of the Titans 2", which has been rumored to be called "Wrath of the Titans", has "Battle: Los Angeles" helmer Jonathan Liebesman on board to serve as a helmer. Sam Worthington and Liam Neeson will return as Perseus and Zeus respectively.
Still according to the site, Warner Bros. shifts the release date of "Dolphin Tale 3D". Originally scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on October 7, 2011, the drama now occupies September 23, 2011 slot. Starring Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman among others, the film is inspired by the remarkable true story of a courageous dolphin named Winter and the compassionate people who banded together to save her life.
In the meantime, "Drive" which features Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan on the cast ensemble gets limited release schedule on September 16, 2011. The action thriller from director Nicolas Winding Refn is set in the seamy underside of Southern California and Arizona, and centers on a stuntman who moonlights as a wheelman during robberies and discovers that a contract has been put on him.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back