'Clash of the Titans 2' Gets Release Date
Release date for "Clash of the Titans" sequel has been unveiled by Warner Bros. Pictures. Per Box Office Mojo, the movie is set for spring release and due March 30, 2012, which is about two years from the first film's release on April 2 this year.
"Clash of the Titans 2", which has been rumored to be called "Wrath of the Titans", has "Battle: Los Angeles" helmer Jonathan Liebesman on board to serve as a helmer. Sam Worthington and Liam Neeson will return as Perseus and Zeus respectively.
Still according to the site, Warner Bros. shifts the release date of "Dolphin Tale 3D". Originally scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on October 7, 2011, the drama now occupies September 23, 2011 slot. Starring Harry Connick Jr., Ashley Judd and Morgan Freeman among others, the film is inspired by the remarkable true story of a courageous dolphin named Winter and the compassionate people who banded together to save her life.
In the meantime, "Drive" which features Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan on the cast ensemble gets limited release schedule on September 16, 2011. The action thriller from director Nicolas Winding Refn is set in the seamy underside of Southern California and Arizona, and centers on a stuntman who moonlights as a wheelman during robberies and discovers that a contract has been put on him.
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama