Official Cover Art of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell'
Before debuting "What the Hell", Avril Lavigne reveals cover art of the new single. Wearing smoky eye make-up, the pop/rock singer is dressed in a casual outfit with a "Drink Me" necklace, slightly tilting her head and running her fingers through her blonde hair.
"What the Hell" is the lead single from Avril's upcoming studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8, 2011. It will be debuted on New Year's Eve during star-studded "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" which will be hosted by Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson. Its music video is promised to premiere in January soon after the song debut.
In an effort to continue sharing her personal experiences through her writing and music, Avril fills the album with a whole gamut of emotions. She expresses her gratitude for special people in her life in "Smile", explores the dynamics of a relationship in "Push", shows her vulnerable side in "Wish You Were Here", and finds the strength to close one chapter of her life and move on to the next in the title track "Goodbye".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival