Official Cover Art of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell'
Before debuting "What the Hell", Avril Lavigne reveals cover art of the new single. Wearing smoky eye make-up, the pop/rock singer is dressed in a casual outfit with a "Drink Me" necklace, slightly tilting her head and running her fingers through her blonde hair.
"What the Hell" is the lead single from Avril's upcoming studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8, 2011. It will be debuted on New Year's Eve during star-studded "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" which will be hosted by Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson. Its music video is promised to premiere in January soon after the song debut.
In an effort to continue sharing her personal experiences through her writing and music, Avril fills the album with a whole gamut of emotions. She expresses her gratitude for special people in her life in "Smile", explores the dynamics of a relationship in "Push", shows her vulnerable side in "Wish You Were Here", and finds the strength to close one chapter of her life and move on to the next in the title track "Goodbye".
More Avril Lavigne News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli