Official Cover Art of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell'
Before debuting "What the Hell", Avril Lavigne reveals cover art of the new single. Wearing smoky eye make-up, the pop/rock singer is dressed in a casual outfit with a "Drink Me" necklace, slightly tilting her head and running her fingers through her blonde hair.
"What the Hell" is the lead single from Avril's upcoming studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8, 2011. It will be debuted on New Year's Eve during star-studded "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" which will be hosted by Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson. Its music video is promised to premiere in January soon after the song debut.
In an effort to continue sharing her personal experiences through her writing and music, Avril fills the album with a whole gamut of emotions. She expresses her gratitude for special people in her life in "Smile", explores the dynamics of a relationship in "Push", shows her vulnerable side in "Wish You Were Here", and finds the strength to close one chapter of her life and move on to the next in the title track "Goodbye".
More Avril Lavigne News
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked