Official Cover Art of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell'
Before debuting "What the Hell", Avril Lavigne reveals cover art of the new single. Wearing smoky eye make-up, the pop/rock singer is dressed in a casual outfit with a "Drink Me" necklace, slightly tilting her head and running her fingers through her blonde hair.
"What the Hell" is the lead single from Avril's upcoming studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8, 2011. It will be debuted on New Year's Eve during star-studded "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" which will be hosted by Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson. Its music video is promised to premiere in January soon after the song debut.
In an effort to continue sharing her personal experiences through her writing and music, Avril fills the album with a whole gamut of emotions. She expresses her gratitude for special people in her life in "Smile", explores the dynamics of a relationship in "Push", shows her vulnerable side in "Wish You Were Here", and finds the strength to close one chapter of her life and move on to the next in the title track "Goodbye".
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce