Official Cover Art of Avril Lavigne's 'What the Hell'
Before debuting "What the Hell", Avril Lavigne reveals cover art of the new single. Wearing smoky eye make-up, the pop/rock singer is dressed in a casual outfit with a "Drink Me" necklace, slightly tilting her head and running her fingers through her blonde hair.
"What the Hell" is the lead single from Avril's upcoming studio album "Goodbye Lullaby" which is due in the United States on March 8, 2011. It will be debuted on New Year's Eve during star-studded "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" which will be hosted by Black Eyed Peas' Stacy Ferguson. Its music video is promised to premiere in January soon after the song debut.
In an effort to continue sharing her personal experiences through her writing and music, Avril fills the album with a whole gamut of emotions. She expresses her gratitude for special people in her life in "Smile", explores the dynamics of a relationship in "Push", shows her vulnerable side in "Wish You Were Here", and finds the strength to close one chapter of her life and move on to the next in the title track "Goodbye".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences