'The Biggest Loser' Season 10 Winner Is Patrick House
Patrick House lost 181 pounds or around 45.25% of his body weight and for that he was crowned the new winner of "The Biggest Loser". House started with 400 pounds in the competition, winning an immunity and Biggest Loser of the Week once.
Meanwhile, runner up Alfrado "Frado" Dinten from Staten Island, NY lost 162 pounds. He started with 367 pounds and worked his way up to 205 pounds. While Patrick lost around 45%, Frado came close with 44.14%.
The finale was down to Frado, Patrick, Ada and Elizabeth. The women were eliminated first for their percentage loss were lower than the men. On a side note, 31-year-old Mark Pinkhasovich took the $100,000 at-home prize. He continued the regime to lose weight after eliminated, going from 421 pounds to 208 pounds.
Another chapter of successful weight-loss story will be unveiled in the eleventh season which premieres January 4. It will be the fourth Couple edition, featuring 11 teams consisting of friends, brothers, sisters, spouses, and parents-children. The photos and their biographies are available on the press release.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation