'The Biggest Loser' Season 10 Winner Is Patrick House
Patrick House lost 181 pounds or around 45.25% of his body weight and for that he was crowned the new winner of "The Biggest Loser". House started with 400 pounds in the competition, winning an immunity and Biggest Loser of the Week once.
Meanwhile, runner up Alfrado "Frado" Dinten from Staten Island, NY lost 162 pounds. He started with 367 pounds and worked his way up to 205 pounds. While Patrick lost around 45%, Frado came close with 44.14%.
The finale was down to Frado, Patrick, Ada and Elizabeth. The women were eliminated first for their percentage loss were lower than the men. On a side note, 31-year-old Mark Pinkhasovich took the $100,000 at-home prize. He continued the regime to lose weight after eliminated, going from 421 pounds to 208 pounds.
Another chapter of successful weight-loss story will be unveiled in the eleventh season which premieres January 4. It will be the fourth Couple edition, featuring 11 teams consisting of friends, brothers, sisters, spouses, and parents-children. The photos and their biographies are available on the press release.
More The Biggest Loser News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show