'The Biggest Loser' Season 10 Winner Is Patrick House
Patrick House lost 181 pounds or around 45.25% of his body weight and for that he was crowned the new winner of "The Biggest Loser". House started with 400 pounds in the competition, winning an immunity and Biggest Loser of the Week once.
Meanwhile, runner up Alfrado "Frado" Dinten from Staten Island, NY lost 162 pounds. He started with 367 pounds and worked his way up to 205 pounds. While Patrick lost around 45%, Frado came close with 44.14%.
The finale was down to Frado, Patrick, Ada and Elizabeth. The women were eliminated first for their percentage loss were lower than the men. On a side note, 31-year-old Mark Pinkhasovich took the $100,000 at-home prize. He continued the regime to lose weight after eliminated, going from 421 pounds to 208 pounds.
Another chapter of successful weight-loss story will be unveiled in the eleventh season which premieres January 4. It will be the fourth Couple edition, featuring 11 teams consisting of friends, brothers, sisters, spouses, and parents-children. The photos and their biographies are available on the press release.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie