Justin Bieber Cleared of Assault Charges
Justin Bieber will not further deal with law following an alleged assault to a 12-year-old boy. His manager has confirmed to TMZ that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will not file charges against the star over the alleged attack on October 15.
As reported before, Justin was accused of punching the boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last month. Some sources, however, had previously told the site that the alleged victim was actually the aggressor as he called Justin a homophobic slur before getting physical with him.
Father of the boy then filed a formal complaint against the singer few days after the incident took place. The case has now been dropped, but detailed explanation is not available yet as of press time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent