Justin Bieber Cleared of Assault Charges
Justin Bieber will not further deal with law following an alleged assault to a 12-year-old boy. His manager has confirmed to TMZ that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will not file charges against the star over the alleged attack on October 15.
As reported before, Justin was accused of punching the boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last month. Some sources, however, had previously told the site that the alleged victim was actually the aggressor as he called Justin a homophobic slur before getting physical with him.
Father of the boy then filed a formal complaint against the singer few days after the incident took place. The case has now been dropped, but detailed explanation is not available yet as of press time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account