Justin Bieber Cleared of Assault Charges
Justin Bieber will not further deal with law following an alleged assault to a 12-year-old boy. His manager has confirmed to TMZ that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will not file charges against the star over the alleged attack on October 15.
As reported before, Justin was accused of punching the boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last month. Some sources, however, had previously told the site that the alleged victim was actually the aggressor as he called Justin a homophobic slur before getting physical with him.
Father of the boy then filed a formal complaint against the singer few days after the incident took place. The case has now been dropped, but detailed explanation is not available yet as of press time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full