Justin Bieber Cleared of Assault Charges
Justin Bieber will not further deal with law following an alleged assault to a 12-year-old boy. His manager has confirmed to TMZ that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will not file charges against the star over the alleged attack on October 15.
As reported before, Justin was accused of punching the boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last month. Some sources, however, had previously told the site that the alleged victim was actually the aggressor as he called Justin a homophobic slur before getting physical with him.
Father of the boy then filed a formal complaint against the singer few days after the incident took place. The case has now been dropped, but detailed explanation is not available yet as of press time.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart