Justin Bieber Cleared of Assault Charges
Justin Bieber will not further deal with law following an alleged assault to a 12-year-old boy. His manager has confirmed to TMZ that the Royal Canadian Mounted Police will not file charges against the star over the alleged attack on October 15.
As reported before, Justin was accused of punching the boy at a laser tag center in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada last month. Some sources, however, had previously told the site that the alleged victim was actually the aggressor as he called Justin a homophobic slur before getting physical with him.
Father of the boy then filed a formal complaint against the singer few days after the incident took place. The case has now been dropped, but detailed explanation is not available yet as of press time.
More Justin Bieber News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!