Sneak Peek to 'We Want Peace' Video Ft. Alicia Keys and George Clooney
After coming back from digital death to raise money for Keep a Child Alive, Alicia Keys has now been involved in promoting peace alongside actor George Clooney. She lends her famous face in "We Want Peace" music video which is available for peek via its 1-minute snippet.
"I'm calling out the whole wide world, help me scream and shout that we want peace," Keys opened the sneak peek. The music video features music by Sudanese rapper and activist Emmanuel Jal who filmed it not merely to support his song but also to raise awareness about the Global Initiative for the African country.
Beside Keys and Clooney, rocker Peter Gabriel, Virgin mogul Richard Branson, ex-United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan and former U.S. president Jimmy Carter have also lent their voices to the cause. "The issue has been there for a while, but we're trying to gather support to raise awareness... If people know, they will do something," Jal once told MTV.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members