Sneak Peek to 'We Want Peace' Video Ft. Alicia Keys and George Clooney
After coming back from digital death to raise money for Keep a Child Alive, Alicia Keys has now been involved in promoting peace alongside actor George Clooney. She lends her famous face in "We Want Peace" music video which is available for peek via its 1-minute snippet.
"I'm calling out the whole wide world, help me scream and shout that we want peace," Keys opened the sneak peek. The music video features music by Sudanese rapper and activist Emmanuel Jal who filmed it not merely to support his song but also to raise awareness about the Global Initiative for the African country.
Beside Keys and Clooney, rocker Peter Gabriel, Virgin mogul Richard Branson, ex-United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan and former U.S. president Jimmy Carter have also lent their voices to the cause. "The issue has been there for a while, but we're trying to gather support to raise awareness... If people know, they will do something," Jal once told MTV.
More Alicia Keys News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake