Sneak Peek to 'We Want Peace' Video Ft. Alicia Keys and George Clooney
After coming back from digital death to raise money for Keep a Child Alive, Alicia Keys has now been involved in promoting peace alongside actor George Clooney. She lends her famous face in "We Want Peace" music video which is available for peek via its 1-minute snippet.
"I'm calling out the whole wide world, help me scream and shout that we want peace," Keys opened the sneak peek. The music video features music by Sudanese rapper and activist Emmanuel Jal who filmed it not merely to support his song but also to raise awareness about the Global Initiative for the African country.
Beside Keys and Clooney, rocker Peter Gabriel, Virgin mogul Richard Branson, ex-United Nations Secretary General Kofi Annan and former U.S. president Jimmy Carter have also lent their voices to the cause. "The issue has been there for a while, but we're trying to gather support to raise awareness... If people know, they will do something," Jal once told MTV.
More Alicia Keys News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'