'Now' On-Set Pics: Justin Timberlake Pulls a Gun on Amanda Seyfried
After taking a break due to his on-set injury, Justin Timberlake was back at work filming his new movie "Now" on December 13. The singer-turned-actor was joined by his co-star Amanda Seyfried during the Monday shooting in Los Angeles, California.
Wearing a formal tuxedo, the "The Social Network" star apparently takes Seyfried who donned a black dress as a hostage. The actor is seen holding a gun and aiming it at her stomach while using a pay phone. He is also pictured pushing the "Mamma Mia!" actress by her arm.
Justin Timberlake suffered an injury to his calf muscle when trying to do his own stunt in "Now" earlier this month. He told ET, "I was just on set and I hurt it. I wish I had a way better story about how I got into this Bruce Lee, Kung Fu fight with someone and 'you should see the other guy,' but unfortunately I did it to myself'."
Scheduled to be released in September 2011, "Now" takes place "in a future where aging has stopped and people must pay to stay alive." It will follow a young man played by Timberlake who is accused of murder when he inherits a fortune from a dead upper class man, and has to go on the run from dirty cops known as "time keepers."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'