OK Go Lead Parade in 'Back From Kathmandu' Video
Ok Go are parading with friends through the streets of Los Angeles in a viral video for their song "Back From Kathmandu". They go through 8.5-mile route around the town, using Range Rover's Pulse of the City app to check and spell out the words "OK GO". These people bring various music instruments and glow toys.
The idea to do the parade is inspired by the band's experience of touring across the country for their sophomore set "Oh No". Damian Kulash told Billboard, "We're cruising around the country trying to convince people to buy our records, when in truth we know people don't really want to buy records anymore."
"Back From Kathmandu" itself is lifted from Ok Go's third studio album "Of the Blue Colour of the Sky".
OK Go's "Back From Kathmandu" music video
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift
- It's Official: Joy-Anna Duggar and Austin Forsyth Are Married - See Their Wedding Pic
- Scott Disick Caught Cozying Up to Another Woman After Spotted With Bella Thorne and Chloe Bartolli
- New Director Is Reportedly Eyed to Helm 'Justice League Dark'
- Bella Thorne Wants to Forget She Ever Met Scott Disick After He Ditched Her
- Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid and More Recreate Iconic Supermodels Bathtub Photo