OK Go Lead Parade in 'Back From Kathmandu' Video
Ok Go are parading with friends through the streets of Los Angeles in a viral video for their song "Back From Kathmandu". They go through 8.5-mile route around the town, using Range Rover's Pulse of the City app to check and spell out the words "OK GO". These people bring various music instruments and glow toys.
The idea to do the parade is inspired by the band's experience of touring across the country for their sophomore set "Oh No". Damian Kulash told Billboard, "We're cruising around the country trying to convince people to buy our records, when in truth we know people don't really want to buy records anymore."
"Back From Kathmandu" itself is lifted from Ok Go's third studio album "Of the Blue Colour of the Sky".
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel