Susan Boyle Promotes Autobiography in Glasgow, the Pics
Susan Boyle was in a good mood when promoting her book "The Woman I Was Born to Be" in Glasgow, Scotland. The book signing took place in WH Smiths on Monday, December 13 and was attended by hundreds of her fans who have queued to get the singer's autograph.
Boyle bundled up in a purple coat and scarf to fight the cold temperature. She stayed true to herself, greeting the fans warmly and chuckling when giving her signature. One fan said to STV, "I'm just going to shake her hand and say 'congratulations', I think she's done so well."
"The Woman I Was Born to Be" is a story of her life and the challenges she has struggled to overcome with faith, fortitude, and an unfailing sense of humor. It was released in the U.S. in time for Christmas gift.
Boyle has another reason to celebrate beside her fans' eagerness of her autobiography. She has taken the top spot on Billboard's annual year-end Top 200 chart which was announced on Monday. She took the first position for her album "I Dreamed a Dream", trampling Eminem's "Recovery", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now", Lady GaGa's "The Fame" and Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0".
More Susan Boyle News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media