Susan Boyle Promotes Autobiography in Glasgow, the Pics
Susan Boyle was in a good mood when promoting her book "The Woman I Was Born to Be" in Glasgow, Scotland. The book signing took place in WH Smiths on Monday, December 13 and was attended by hundreds of her fans who have queued to get the singer's autograph.
Boyle bundled up in a purple coat and scarf to fight the cold temperature. She stayed true to herself, greeting the fans warmly and chuckling when giving her signature. One fan said to STV, "I'm just going to shake her hand and say 'congratulations', I think she's done so well."
"The Woman I Was Born to Be" is a story of her life and the challenges she has struggled to overcome with faith, fortitude, and an unfailing sense of humor. It was released in the U.S. in time for Christmas gift.
Boyle has another reason to celebrate beside her fans' eagerness of her autobiography. She has taken the top spot on Billboard's annual year-end Top 200 chart which was announced on Monday. She took the first position for her album "I Dreamed a Dream", trampling Eminem's "Recovery", Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now", Lady GaGa's "The Fame" and Justin Bieber's "My World 2.0".
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival