The CW 2011 Midseason Schedule Released
The CW is making so little changes to its Fall schedule in order to make the Midseason one. The network, unlike others, has only sidelined one show which leads to only one replacement. "Life Unexpected" will air its season finale on January 18 before the slot is taken by "Hellcats".
Wednesday 9/8c which was the cheer leading show's spot is now occupied by "Shedding for the Wedding". Coming from the producer of "The Biggest Loser", it's a reality show about ten overweight engaged couples living together and battling for the wedding of their dreams over a three-month period. Led by "America's Next Top Model", Wednesday is thus a night of reality shows.
The rest of the schedule remains intact with the majority of the primetime schedule returning with originals in the third week of January.
Along with the new schedule release, The CW also drops an ensemble promo of its shows using the slogan "We Own the Night".
Tuesday, January 18
- 8:00-10:00 p.m. "Life Unexpected" (Season Finale)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "90210" (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Gossip Girl" (Original Episodes Return)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "The Vampire Diaries" (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Nikita" (Original Episodes Return)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "Smallville" (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Supernatural" (Original Episodes Return)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "America's Next Top Model" (Season Premiere)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Shedding for the Wedding" (Series Premiere)
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films