The CW 2011 Midseason Schedule Released
The CW is making so little changes to its Fall schedule in order to make the Midseason one. The network, unlike others, has only sidelined one show which leads to only one replacement. "Life Unexpected" will air its season finale on January 18 before the slot is taken by "Hellcats".
Wednesday 9/8c which was the cheer leading show's spot is now occupied by "Shedding for the Wedding". Coming from the producer of "The Biggest Loser", it's a reality show about ten overweight engaged couples living together and battling for the wedding of their dreams over a three-month period. Led by "America's Next Top Model", Wednesday is thus a night of reality shows.
The rest of the schedule remains intact with the majority of the primetime schedule returning with originals in the third week of January.
Along with the new schedule release, The CW also drops an ensemble promo of its shows using the slogan "We Own the Night".
Tuesday, January 18
- 8:00-10:00 p.m. "Life Unexpected" (Season Finale)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "90210" (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Gossip Girl" (Original Episodes Return)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "The Vampire Diaries" (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Nikita" (Original Episodes Return)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "Smallville" (Original Episodes Return)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Supernatural" (Original Episodes Return)
- 8:00-9:00 p.m. "America's Next Top Model" (Season Premiere)
- 9:00-10:00 p.m. "Shedding for the Wedding" (Series Premiere)
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress