Bieber's 'Baby' and Dodson's 'Bed Intruder' Are Most-Watched Videos
The year-end lists of YouTube most-watched videos have been revealed by Google Inc.-owned company. Justin Bieber's "Baby" leads music video category with around 408 million views. Bieber's ruling is not quite surprising since he actually started his career as a YouTube singing sensation and now has massive fans around the world.
Beside topping the list with "Baby", Bieber also places three other music videos at the Top 10. His "Never Say Never" sits at. No. 6, "Never Let You Go" secures No. 7, and "Somebody to Love" remix featuring Usher is ranked at the ninth. The other artists who appear on the list include Shakira, Rihanna, Eminem and Lady GaGa.
Elsewhere, Antoine Dodson's "Bed Intruder" tops the viral clip of YouTube most-watched videos with a total of over 61 million clicks. The song is a work by Brooklyn group The Gregory Brothers, who turned Dodson's interview with a local news station to music by adding auto-tune and intertwining gang vocals on it.
The popular viral videos worldwide include a parody of Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" by Key of Awe$ome, Greyson Chance covering GaGa's "Paparazzi" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" trailer among others.
2010 YouTube most-watched music videos:
- Justin Bieber's "Baby"
- Shakira's "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)"
- Eminem's "Love the Way You Lie"
- Eminem's "Not Afraid"
- Rihanna's "Rude Boy"
- Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never"
- Justin Bieber's "Never Let You Go"
- Lady GaGa's "Alejandro"
- Justin Bieber's "Somebody to Love (Remix)" ft. Usher
- Lady GaGa and Beyonce Knowles' "Telephone"
More Justin Bieber News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign