No Pepper Potts in 'The Avengers', Gwyneth Paltrow Says
Pepper Potts could not be separated from Tony Stark since the first "Iron Man" film. But Robert Downey Jr.'s character will not be able to rely on his loyal assistant in "The Avengers" because she will not become a part of the movie, so Gwyneth Paltrow, who portrays Potts, said.
In a press junket for her soon-to-be-released film "Country Strong", Paltrow told Collider that there is "no Pepper" in the forthcoming Marvel film that will unite a number of superheroes. Asked if this was for sure or was it a maybe, she insisted, "I think it's a for sure. I think they're starting shooting soon and they probably would have asked me by now."
Pepper Potts was appointed by Tony Stark as CEO of Stark Industries in "Iron Man 2" and he replaced her with Natalie Rushman (Scarlett Johansson), who is next revealed as undercover agent Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. Johansson will reprise her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" and she is the only confirmed female star of the movie so far.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation