No Pepper Potts in 'The Avengers', Gwyneth Paltrow Says
Pepper Potts could not be separated from Tony Stark since the first "Iron Man" film. But Robert Downey Jr.'s character will not be able to rely on his loyal assistant in "The Avengers" because she will not become a part of the movie, so Gwyneth Paltrow, who portrays Potts, said.
In a press junket for her soon-to-be-released film "Country Strong", Paltrow told Collider that there is "no Pepper" in the forthcoming Marvel film that will unite a number of superheroes. Asked if this was for sure or was it a maybe, she insisted, "I think it's a for sure. I think they're starting shooting soon and they probably would have asked me by now."
Pepper Potts was appointed by Tony Stark as CEO of Stark Industries in "Iron Man 2" and he replaced her with Natalie Rushman (Scarlett Johansson), who is next revealed as undercover agent Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. Johansson will reprise her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" and she is the only confirmed female star of the movie so far.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'