No Pepper Potts in 'The Avengers', Gwyneth Paltrow Says
Pepper Potts could not be separated from Tony Stark since the first "Iron Man" film. But Robert Downey Jr.'s character will not be able to rely on his loyal assistant in "The Avengers" because she will not become a part of the movie, so Gwyneth Paltrow, who portrays Potts, said.
In a press junket for her soon-to-be-released film "Country Strong", Paltrow told Collider that there is "no Pepper" in the forthcoming Marvel film that will unite a number of superheroes. Asked if this was for sure or was it a maybe, she insisted, "I think it's a for sure. I think they're starting shooting soon and they probably would have asked me by now."
Pepper Potts was appointed by Tony Stark as CEO of Stark Industries in "Iron Man 2" and he replaced her with Natalie Rushman (Scarlett Johansson), who is next revealed as undercover agent Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. Johansson will reprise her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" and she is the only confirmed female star of the movie so far.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce