No Pepper Potts in 'The Avengers', Gwyneth Paltrow Says
Pepper Potts could not be separated from Tony Stark since the first "Iron Man" film. But Robert Downey Jr.'s character will not be able to rely on his loyal assistant in "The Avengers" because she will not become a part of the movie, so Gwyneth Paltrow, who portrays Potts, said.
In a press junket for her soon-to-be-released film "Country Strong", Paltrow told Collider that there is "no Pepper" in the forthcoming Marvel film that will unite a number of superheroes. Asked if this was for sure or was it a maybe, she insisted, "I think it's a for sure. I think they're starting shooting soon and they probably would have asked me by now."
Pepper Potts was appointed by Tony Stark as CEO of Stark Industries in "Iron Man 2" and he replaced her with Natalie Rushman (Scarlett Johansson), who is next revealed as undercover agent Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow. Johansson will reprise her role as Black Widow in "The Avengers" and she is the only confirmed female star of the movie so far.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies