Gwyneth Paltrow Confirms 'Glee' Return
There was no telling whether Holly Holiday would be back on McKinley High but now it is confirmed. Gwyneth Paltrow who slipped into the character earlier this season would reprise the "Glee" role although she did not share when and for how many episodes.
The actress was lauded for her performance as substitute teacher in place of Mr. Schue who was sick. She performed the tamer version of Cee-Lo's "F**k You" which the original artist called "awesome". Then she joined the New Direction in a big number which mashed up Rihanna's "Umbrella" and the classic "Singin' in the Rain". The episode posted a 7% ratings increase from the previous week.
Paltrow herself seemed to enjoy the stint for she told Access Hollywood on Sunday, December 12 that being on "Glee" was "the best job ever".
Meanwhile, "Glee" is preparing for the episode that will air after Super Bowl on February 6. The filming was scheduled to take place over the weekend but it was temporarily shut down when a number of crew including star Dianna Agron had tonsillitis. Filming is expected to resume on Monday, December 13.
More Glee News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival