Gwyneth Paltrow Confirms 'Glee' Return
There was no telling whether Holly Holiday would be back on McKinley High but now it is confirmed. Gwyneth Paltrow who slipped into the character earlier this season would reprise the "Glee" role although she did not share when and for how many episodes.
The actress was lauded for her performance as substitute teacher in place of Mr. Schue who was sick. She performed the tamer version of Cee-Lo's "F**k You" which the original artist called "awesome". Then she joined the New Direction in a big number which mashed up Rihanna's "Umbrella" and the classic "Singin' in the Rain". The episode posted a 7% ratings increase from the previous week.
Paltrow herself seemed to enjoy the stint for she told Access Hollywood on Sunday, December 12 that being on "Glee" was "the best job ever".
Meanwhile, "Glee" is preparing for the episode that will air after Super Bowl on February 6. The filming was scheduled to take place over the weekend but it was temporarily shut down when a number of crew including star Dianna Agron had tonsillitis. Filming is expected to resume on Monday, December 13.
More Glee News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!