Gwyneth Paltrow Confirms 'Glee' Return
There was no telling whether Holly Holiday would be back on McKinley High but now it is confirmed. Gwyneth Paltrow who slipped into the character earlier this season would reprise the "Glee" role although she did not share when and for how many episodes.
The actress was lauded for her performance as substitute teacher in place of Mr. Schue who was sick. She performed the tamer version of Cee-Lo's "F**k You" which the original artist called "awesome". Then she joined the New Direction in a big number which mashed up Rihanna's "Umbrella" and the classic "Singin' in the Rain". The episode posted a 7% ratings increase from the previous week.
Paltrow herself seemed to enjoy the stint for she told Access Hollywood on Sunday, December 12 that being on "Glee" was "the best job ever".
Meanwhile, "Glee" is preparing for the episode that will air after Super Bowl on February 6. The filming was scheduled to take place over the weekend but it was temporarily shut down when a number of crew including star Dianna Agron had tonsillitis. Filming is expected to resume on Monday, December 13.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7