Jessica Alba's Scenes Shared in New 'Little Fockers' Clips
In anticipation of the impending release of "Little Fockers", Universal Pictures has released several fresh clips from the movie. Two of them feature Jessica Alba's character, hinting how her presence will add the stir among the men for Owen Wilson's Kevin Rawley is obviously seen flirting with her as soon as they meet.
The tension between Ben Stiller's Greg and his father-in-law, Robert De Niro's Jack Byrnes, is highlighted in another clip which features the two men arguing over Greg's decision to let his son Henry climb a rock wall. Meanwhile, Jack still could not get along with Greg's parents and it is seen in the other snippet sharing how Jack dislikes the present given by the Fockers.
"Little Fockers" follows Greg who, after marrying Teri Polo's Pam, has five-year old twins. When the cash-strapped dad takes a job moonlighting for a drug company, Jack's suspicions about his favorite male nurse come roaring back. Now, Greg must prove to the skeptical Jack that he's fully capable as the man of the house.
Blythe Danner reprises her role as Jack's wife Dina, while Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand return as Bernie and Rozalin Focker. Paul Weitz directs this follow-up to "Meet the Fockers" that will be released on December 22. On the same day, another PG-13 film "True Grit" will also be unleashed in the U.S.
'Little Fockers' clip 'Rock Wall':
'Little Fockers' clip 'Introduce Pam to Andi':
'Little Fockers' clip 'Kevin Meets Andi':
'Little Fockers' clip 'A Present':
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media