Sneak Peek to Matt Cardle's 'When We Collide' Music Video
Following his win at the recent "The X Factor" finale, Matt Cardle appeared on "Xtra Factor" to preview a music video which was filmed to support his winning single "When We Collide". The snippet features his performance footage and a chat with his mentor Dannii Minogue.
"When We Collide" is a retitled cover of Biffy Clyro's single "Many of Horror". He performed it live for the very first time on December 12 after the winner announcement. "I hope next time I sing it, I sing it a little bit better than that," he jokingly said after finishing the song.
Like previous "X Factor" winners, Cardle is hoped to score a Christmas number one with his winning single. Last year's champ Joe McElderry, however, failed to reach the top spot after Rage Against the Machine launched campaign to prevent him from ruling the festive charts.
This year, Pete Doherty reportedly tries to emulate Rage Against the Machine's campaign by recording a track of silence. He will be joined by The Kooks and Imogen Heap in a supergroup under the moniker Cage Against the Machine.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly