Sneak Peek to Matt Cardle's 'When We Collide' Music Video
Following his win at the recent "The X Factor" finale, Matt Cardle appeared on "Xtra Factor" to preview a music video which was filmed to support his winning single "When We Collide". The snippet features his performance footage and a chat with his mentor Dannii Minogue.
"When We Collide" is a retitled cover of Biffy Clyro's single "Many of Horror". He performed it live for the very first time on December 12 after the winner announcement. "I hope next time I sing it, I sing it a little bit better than that," he jokingly said after finishing the song.
Like previous "X Factor" winners, Cardle is hoped to score a Christmas number one with his winning single. Last year's champ Joe McElderry, however, failed to reach the top spot after Rage Against the Machine launched campaign to prevent him from ruling the festive charts.
This year, Pete Doherty reportedly tries to emulate Rage Against the Machine's campaign by recording a track of silence. He will be joined by The Kooks and Imogen Heap in a supergroup under the moniker Cage Against the Machine.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures