Sneak Peek to Matt Cardle's 'When We Collide' Music Video
Following his win at the recent "The X Factor" finale, Matt Cardle appeared on "Xtra Factor" to preview a music video which was filmed to support his winning single "When We Collide". The snippet features his performance footage and a chat with his mentor Dannii Minogue.
"When We Collide" is a retitled cover of Biffy Clyro's single "Many of Horror". He performed it live for the very first time on December 12 after the winner announcement. "I hope next time I sing it, I sing it a little bit better than that," he jokingly said after finishing the song.
Like previous "X Factor" winners, Cardle is hoped to score a Christmas number one with his winning single. Last year's champ Joe McElderry, however, failed to reach the top spot after Rage Against the Machine launched campaign to prevent him from ruling the festive charts.
This year, Pete Doherty reportedly tries to emulate Rage Against the Machine's campaign by recording a track of silence. He will be joined by The Kooks and Imogen Heap in a supergroup under the moniker Cage Against the Machine.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby