Sneak Peek to Matt Cardle's 'When We Collide' Music Video
Following his win at the recent "The X Factor" finale, Matt Cardle appeared on "Xtra Factor" to preview a music video which was filmed to support his winning single "When We Collide". The snippet features his performance footage and a chat with his mentor Dannii Minogue.
"When We Collide" is a retitled cover of Biffy Clyro's single "Many of Horror". He performed it live for the very first time on December 12 after the winner announcement. "I hope next time I sing it, I sing it a little bit better than that," he jokingly said after finishing the song.
Like previous "X Factor" winners, Cardle is hoped to score a Christmas number one with his winning single. Last year's champ Joe McElderry, however, failed to reach the top spot after Rage Against the Machine launched campaign to prevent him from ruling the festive charts.
This year, Pete Doherty reportedly tries to emulate Rage Against the Machine's campaign by recording a track of silence. He will be joined by The Kooks and Imogen Heap in a supergroup under the moniker Cage Against the Machine.
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer