Sneak Peek to Matt Cardle's 'When We Collide' Music Video
Following his win at the recent "The X Factor" finale, Matt Cardle appeared on "Xtra Factor" to preview a music video which was filmed to support his winning single "When We Collide". The snippet features his performance footage and a chat with his mentor Dannii Minogue.
"When We Collide" is a retitled cover of Biffy Clyro's single "Many of Horror". He performed it live for the very first time on December 12 after the winner announcement. "I hope next time I sing it, I sing it a little bit better than that," he jokingly said after finishing the song.
Like previous "X Factor" winners, Cardle is hoped to score a Christmas number one with his winning single. Last year's champ Joe McElderry, however, failed to reach the top spot after Rage Against the Machine launched campaign to prevent him from ruling the festive charts.
This year, Pete Doherty reportedly tries to emulate Rage Against the Machine's campaign by recording a track of silence. He will be joined by The Kooks and Imogen Heap in a supergroup under the moniker Cage Against the Machine.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs