Unfazed by Bong Video, Miley Cyrus Shows Up at Sunday Game
While her father took it hard, Miley Cyrus appears indifferent to the latest scandal that hit her. A video of the 18-year-old smoking from a bong hit the internet over the weekend and Billy Ray Cyrus said he's "sorry' and "sad", adding he doesn't have much control about that.
Miley, however, was in a good spirit when she showed up on the set of her movie, "So Undercover", hours after the video was posted on TMZ. Sources said Miley was all professional in the rehearsals, running through script lines with co-star Kelly Osbourne. Filming is not scheduled to begin until later this week in Louisiana, but Miley "kept her focus on the movie."
On Sunday, December 12, Miley resurfaced at New Orleans Saints game against St. Louis Rams at Superdome. She got the chance to meet the Saints' coach Sean Payton while there.
Miley has not released any statement regarding the allegation that she smoked Salvia in the bong. Her father's statement remains the only official confirmation that the tape was indeed of the Disney star.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards