Unfazed by Bong Video, Miley Cyrus Shows Up at Sunday Game
While her father took it hard, Miley Cyrus appears indifferent to the latest scandal that hit her. A video of the 18-year-old smoking from a bong hit the internet over the weekend and Billy Ray Cyrus said he's "sorry' and "sad", adding he doesn't have much control about that.
Miley, however, was in a good spirit when she showed up on the set of her movie, "So Undercover", hours after the video was posted on TMZ. Sources said Miley was all professional in the rehearsals, running through script lines with co-star Kelly Osbourne. Filming is not scheduled to begin until later this week in Louisiana, but Miley "kept her focus on the movie."
On Sunday, December 12, Miley resurfaced at New Orleans Saints game against St. Louis Rams at Superdome. She got the chance to meet the Saints' coach Sean Payton while there.
Miley has not released any statement regarding the allegation that she smoked Salvia in the bong. Her father's statement remains the only official confirmation that the tape was indeed of the Disney star.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'