Unfazed by Bong Video, Miley Cyrus Shows Up at Sunday Game
While her father took it hard, Miley Cyrus appears indifferent to the latest scandal that hit her. A video of the 18-year-old smoking from a bong hit the internet over the weekend and Billy Ray Cyrus said he's "sorry' and "sad", adding he doesn't have much control about that.
Miley, however, was in a good spirit when she showed up on the set of her movie, "So Undercover", hours after the video was posted on TMZ. Sources said Miley was all professional in the rehearsals, running through script lines with co-star Kelly Osbourne. Filming is not scheduled to begin until later this week in Louisiana, but Miley "kept her focus on the movie."
On Sunday, December 12, Miley resurfaced at New Orleans Saints game against St. Louis Rams at Superdome. She got the chance to meet the Saints' coach Sean Payton while there.
Miley has not released any statement regarding the allegation that she smoked Salvia in the bong. Her father's statement remains the only official confirmation that the tape was indeed of the Disney star.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna