Unfazed by Bong Video, Miley Cyrus Shows Up at Sunday Game
While her father took it hard, Miley Cyrus appears indifferent to the latest scandal that hit her. A video of the 18-year-old smoking from a bong hit the internet over the weekend and Billy Ray Cyrus said he's "sorry' and "sad", adding he doesn't have much control about that.
Miley, however, was in a good spirit when she showed up on the set of her movie, "So Undercover", hours after the video was posted on TMZ. Sources said Miley was all professional in the rehearsals, running through script lines with co-star Kelly Osbourne. Filming is not scheduled to begin until later this week in Louisiana, but Miley "kept her focus on the movie."
On Sunday, December 12, Miley resurfaced at New Orleans Saints game against St. Louis Rams at Superdome. She got the chance to meet the Saints' coach Sean Payton while there.
Miley has not released any statement regarding the allegation that she smoked Salvia in the bong. Her father's statement remains the only official confirmation that the tape was indeed of the Disney star.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'