Unfazed by Bong Video, Miley Cyrus Shows Up at Sunday Game
While her father took it hard, Miley Cyrus appears indifferent to the latest scandal that hit her. A video of the 18-year-old smoking from a bong hit the internet over the weekend and Billy Ray Cyrus said he's "sorry' and "sad", adding he doesn't have much control about that.
Miley, however, was in a good spirit when she showed up on the set of her movie, "So Undercover", hours after the video was posted on TMZ. Sources said Miley was all professional in the rehearsals, running through script lines with co-star Kelly Osbourne. Filming is not scheduled to begin until later this week in Louisiana, but Miley "kept her focus on the movie."
On Sunday, December 12, Miley resurfaced at New Orleans Saints game against St. Louis Rams at Superdome. She got the chance to meet the Saints' coach Sean Payton while there.
Miley has not released any statement regarding the allegation that she smoked Salvia in the bong. Her father's statement remains the only official confirmation that the tape was indeed of the Disney star.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama