Susan Sarandon's Daughter Eva Amurri Engaged to Kyle Martino
It's official, Eva Amurri said yes when her boyfriend Kyle Martino popped up the question over the weekend. The daughter of director Franco Amurri and veteran actress Susan Sarandon is now in Europe with her fiance, enjoying Venice Boat Parade.
Amurri tweeted, "The most wonderful man on this planet is now my FIANCEE!!!!!!" The 25-year-old actress who plays a recurring character in "Californication" season 3 then recapped what happened to her in the past 7 days, "What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged! Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!! Xoxo."
Martino also shared the engagement news on his own Twitter, "Thanks to all my Tweeps for the comments and best wishes for Eva and I. We are so happy and can't wait to set the date." He is a former MLS soccer player and now becomes a Fox Soccer Channel commentator.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer