Susan Sarandon's Daughter Eva Amurri Engaged to Kyle Martino
It's official, Eva Amurri said yes when her boyfriend Kyle Martino popped up the question over the weekend. The daughter of director Franco Amurri and veteran actress Susan Sarandon is now in Europe with her fiance, enjoying Venice Boat Parade.
Amurri tweeted, "The most wonderful man on this planet is now my FIANCEE!!!!!!" The 25-year-old actress who plays a recurring character in "Californication" season 3 then recapped what happened to her in the past 7 days, "What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged! Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!! Xoxo."
Martino also shared the engagement news on his own Twitter, "Thanks to all my Tweeps for the comments and best wishes for Eva and I. We are so happy and can't wait to set the date." He is a former MLS soccer player and now becomes a Fox Soccer Channel commentator.
More Eva Amurri News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding