Susan Sarandon's Daughter Eva Amurri Engaged to Kyle Martino
It's official, Eva Amurri said yes when her boyfriend Kyle Martino popped up the question over the weekend. The daughter of director Franco Amurri and veteran actress Susan Sarandon is now in Europe with her fiance, enjoying Venice Boat Parade.
Amurri tweeted, "The most wonderful man on this planet is now my FIANCEE!!!!!!" The 25-year-old actress who plays a recurring character in "Californication" season 3 then recapped what happened to her in the past 7 days, "What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged! Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!! Xoxo."
Martino also shared the engagement news on his own Twitter, "Thanks to all my Tweeps for the comments and best wishes for Eva and I. We are so happy and can't wait to set the date." He is a former MLS soccer player and now becomes a Fox Soccer Channel commentator.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'