Susan Sarandon's Daughter Eva Amurri Engaged to Kyle Martino
It's official, Eva Amurri said yes when her boyfriend Kyle Martino popped up the question over the weekend. The daughter of director Franco Amurri and veteran actress Susan Sarandon is now in Europe with her fiance, enjoying Venice Boat Parade.
Amurri tweeted, "The most wonderful man on this planet is now my FIANCEE!!!!!!" The 25-year-old actress who plays a recurring character in "Californication" season 3 then recapped what happened to her in the past 7 days, "What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged! Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!! Xoxo."
Martino also shared the engagement news on his own Twitter, "Thanks to all my Tweeps for the comments and best wishes for Eva and I. We are so happy and can't wait to set the date." He is a former MLS soccer player and now becomes a Fox Soccer Channel commentator.
More Eva Amurri News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image