Susan Sarandon's Daughter Eva Amurri Engaged to Kyle Martino
It's official, Eva Amurri said yes when her boyfriend Kyle Martino popped up the question over the weekend. The daughter of director Franco Amurri and veteran actress Susan Sarandon is now in Europe with her fiance, enjoying Venice Boat Parade.
Amurri tweeted, "The most wonderful man on this planet is now my FIANCEE!!!!!!" The 25-year-old actress who plays a recurring character in "Californication" season 3 then recapped what happened to her in the past 7 days, "What a week: I became a cartoon character, did a Maxim shoot, and got engaged! Lol. Not bad, not bad. Thanks for all the congrats!! Xoxo."
Martino also shared the engagement news on his own Twitter, "Thanks to all my Tweeps for the comments and best wishes for Eva and I. We are so happy and can't wait to set the date." He is a former MLS soccer player and now becomes a Fox Soccer Channel commentator.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher