Rudd and McCartney Make a Whole Lot of 'Paul' on 'SNL'
"Saturday Night Live" December 11 episode was hosted by Paul Rudd who has comedy film "How Do You Know" to promote. His opening monologue was an instant attraction for musical guest Paul McCartney joined him after there was a lot of mention about "Paul" and "Yesterday". They were joined by "SNL" regular Paul Brittain.
McCartney, who gave a salute to his The Beatles fallen bandmate, John Lennon, during his performance, also made a small cameo in a Digital Short called "Stumblin' ". Using Dolly Parton's "9 to 5", the DS featured Andy Samberg and Rudd stumbling around goofily. McCartney joined to perform Berlin's "Take My Breath Away" and "tiny harmonica solo".
Meanwhile, Rudd showed up in few other sketches such as game show "What's That Name" where he had to guess the name of his doorman. He also brought his girlfriend home for the holiday, much to the girl's shock for his family frequently shows PDA. He was a geeky math teacher in charge of organizing a holiday party for students and a gay man looking for relationship advice from an expert.
Rudd closed the evening with "Well, this won't be topped." And McCartney was back for his fourth performance, a quick version of "Get Back".
- Opening Monologue
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard