Video Premiere: Scissor Sisters' 'Invisible Light'
Scissor Sisters have debuted a music video in support of "Invisible Light", the third single from their third studio album "Night Work". This newly-debuted clip is a NSFW one, featuring a lot of images that contain nudities and violences.
In recent interview, the band said they regretted releasing "Fire With Fire" as the first single and thought "Invisible Light" was supposed to be the first. "That's the heartbreak about it - it's something I always follow, always going with my instincts," Jake Shears said. "Because, if you put something out when you're following your instincts and it fails, it's all on you. 'Invisible Light' should have been the first single."
This band will join Lady GaGa on seven additional dates on the early 2011 run of her Monster Ball World Tour. They will now open on a total of 24 dates, beginning with the February 19 show at Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ and including shows at New York City's Madison Square Garden Arena, Los Angeles' Staples Center and Honda Center in Anaheim.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC