Video Premiere: Scissor Sisters' 'Invisible Light'
Scissor Sisters have debuted a music video in support of "Invisible Light", the third single from their third studio album "Night Work". This newly-debuted clip is a NSFW one, featuring a lot of images that contain nudities and violences.
In recent interview, the band said they regretted releasing "Fire With Fire" as the first single and thought "Invisible Light" was supposed to be the first. "That's the heartbreak about it - it's something I always follow, always going with my instincts," Jake Shears said. "Because, if you put something out when you're following your instincts and it fails, it's all on you. 'Invisible Light' should have been the first single."
This band will join Lady GaGa on seven additional dates on the early 2011 run of her Monster Ball World Tour. They will now open on a total of 24 dates, beginning with the February 19 show at Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ and including shows at New York City's Madison Square Garden Arena, Los Angeles' Staples Center and Honda Center in Anaheim.
Scissor Sisters' "Invisible Light" music video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby