Video Premiere: Scissor Sisters' 'Invisible Light'
Scissor Sisters have debuted a music video in support of "Invisible Light", the third single from their third studio album "Night Work". This newly-debuted clip is a NSFW one, featuring a lot of images that contain nudities and violences.
In recent interview, the band said they regretted releasing "Fire With Fire" as the first single and thought "Invisible Light" was supposed to be the first. "That's the heartbreak about it - it's something I always follow, always going with my instincts," Jake Shears said. "Because, if you put something out when you're following your instincts and it fails, it's all on you. 'Invisible Light' should have been the first single."
This band will join Lady GaGa on seven additional dates on the early 2011 run of her Monster Ball World Tour. They will now open on a total of 24 dates, beginning with the February 19 show at Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ and including shows at New York City's Madison Square Garden Arena, Los Angeles' Staples Center and Honda Center in Anaheim.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune