Video Premiere: Scissor Sisters' 'Invisible Light'
Scissor Sisters have debuted a music video in support of "Invisible Light", the third single from their third studio album "Night Work". This newly-debuted clip is a NSFW one, featuring a lot of images that contain nudities and violences.
In recent interview, the band said they regretted releasing "Fire With Fire" as the first single and thought "Invisible Light" was supposed to be the first. "That's the heartbreak about it - it's something I always follow, always going with my instincts," Jake Shears said. "Because, if you put something out when you're following your instincts and it fails, it's all on you. 'Invisible Light' should have been the first single."
This band will join Lady GaGa on seven additional dates on the early 2011 run of her Monster Ball World Tour. They will now open on a total of 24 dates, beginning with the February 19 show at Atlantic City Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, NJ and including shows at New York City's Madison Square Garden Arena, Los Angeles' Staples Center and Honda Center in Anaheim.
Scissor Sisters' "Invisible Light" music video
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7