New 'True Grit' Clips Shared
This Christmas holiday, Paramount Pictures will drop PG-13-rated "True Grit". Ahead of its release, the studio teases audience with some new clips, following Mattie Ross before she joins U.S. marshal Reuben J. Cogburn on a mission to find Tom Chaney, a man responsible for her father's murder, until she encounters the coward herself.
Fourteen-year-old Ross' father has been shot in cold blood by Chaney, and she is determined to bring him to justice. Enlisting the help of a trigger-happy, drunken marshal Cogburn, she sets out with him - over his objections - to hunt down Chaney. Her father's blood demands that she pursue the criminal into Indian territory and find him before a Texas Ranger named LeBoeuf catches him and brings him back to Texas for the murder of another man.
Newcomer Hailee Steinfeld is cast as Ross, supported by notable actors Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon and Josh Brolin who star as Cogburn, LeBoeuf and Chaney respectively. Coming from director/producer duo Ethan Coen and Joel Coen, the drama will open wide in U.S. cinemas on December 22.
In anticipation of the release, a Los Angeles industry screening for "True Grit" was held on Thursday, December 9 in Beverly Hills, California. Steinfeld, Bridges and Brolin were among the cast attending the event with Justin Timberlake and Jenna Jameson spotted among the guests.
'True Grit' clip 'You Are Not Going':
'True Grit' clip 'I'm a Texas Ranger':
'True Grit' clip 'One Eyed Man':
'True Grit' clip 'No Affidavit':
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts