First Teaser Poster and Synopsis for Supernatural Film '11-11-11'
The man behind "Saw 2", "Saw III" and "Saw IV", Darren Lynn Bousman, takes on another horror film with "11-11-11" which was announced earlier this year. Now some hints to the movie have come out with the release of plot details.
According to Bloody Disgusting, the plot says, "After the tragic death of his wife and child, famed American author Joseph Crone travels from the United States to Barcelona, Spain to reunite with his estranged brother Samuel and dying father, Richard. However, fate has a different plan for Joseph as his life becomes plagued with strange happenings, and the constant sightings of the number 11."
"Curiosity quickly turns to obsession, and Joseph soon realizes that this number holds a horrific meaning not only to himself but possibly to all of religion. Isolated in a foreign country with only the support of his companion, Sadie, Joseph soon realizes that 11/11/11 is more than just a date, it's a WARNING!"
A teaser poster for the movie has also been released, containing a warning, "Mark the date. You can't stop what's coming." Meanwhile, on the film's official site, a series of lines appear on the screen with the most spooky one saying that "on the 11th day of the 11th month of 2011 a gateway will open" and "something's coming through."
Bousman writes the script of "11-11-11" himself and is currently in Barcelona, Spain to prepare the principal photography in January next year for November 11, 2011 release date in the U.S. However, there is still no word on who are cast in the supernatural flick.
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'