Preview of 'Smallville' and 'Supernatural' First 2011 Episode
When "Smallville" returns to screen in 2011, fans will be able to see some familiar faces such as Lionel Luthor, Chloe Sullivan and Martha Kent. While Lionel had appeared in an episode earlier this season, this would mark the big return of Allison Mack who quit the show in May, as well as Annett O'Toole's.
"Collateral" kicks off the last 11 episodes of Clark Kent's story before he is recognized as Superman. At the 2010 San Diego Comic Con, it was mentioned that Mack would be back in at least 5 episodes. Meanwhile, Lionel had said previously that he wanted to see how this ends, sparking speculation that he's going to appear in the finale.
On another news Warner Bros. TV is giving fans the opportunity to appear in an upcoming episode as citizens of Metropolis. The February 4 episode titled "Beacon" will feature a video of civilians thanking "The Blur" for being a hero. Now fans are allowed to tape themselves as Metropolis citizens thanking The Blur. Latest date for submission is December 20 at 11 A.M. PST.
"Collateral" is set to air on January 28. "Smallville" Friday companion "Supernatural" is also coming back on the same day with the episode "How to Train Your Dragon".
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'