Preview of 'Smallville' and 'Supernatural' First 2011 Episode
When "Smallville" returns to screen in 2011, fans will be able to see some familiar faces such as Lionel Luthor, Chloe Sullivan and Martha Kent. While Lionel had appeared in an episode earlier this season, this would mark the big return of Allison Mack who quit the show in May, as well as Annett O'Toole's.
"Collateral" kicks off the last 11 episodes of Clark Kent's story before he is recognized as Superman. At the 2010 San Diego Comic Con, it was mentioned that Mack would be back in at least 5 episodes. Meanwhile, Lionel had said previously that he wanted to see how this ends, sparking speculation that he's going to appear in the finale.
On another news Warner Bros. TV is giving fans the opportunity to appear in an upcoming episode as citizens of Metropolis. The February 4 episode titled "Beacon" will feature a video of civilians thanking "The Blur" for being a hero. Now fans are allowed to tape themselves as Metropolis citizens thanking The Blur. Latest date for submission is December 20 at 11 A.M. PST.
"Collateral" is set to air on January 28. "Smallville" Friday companion "Supernatural" is also coming back on the same day with the episode "How to Train Your Dragon".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service