Preview of 'Smallville' and 'Supernatural' First 2011 Episode
When "Smallville" returns to screen in 2011, fans will be able to see some familiar faces such as Lionel Luthor, Chloe Sullivan and Martha Kent. While Lionel had appeared in an episode earlier this season, this would mark the big return of Allison Mack who quit the show in May, as well as Annett O'Toole's.
"Collateral" kicks off the last 11 episodes of Clark Kent's story before he is recognized as Superman. At the 2010 San Diego Comic Con, it was mentioned that Mack would be back in at least 5 episodes. Meanwhile, Lionel had said previously that he wanted to see how this ends, sparking speculation that he's going to appear in the finale.
On another news Warner Bros. TV is giving fans the opportunity to appear in an upcoming episode as citizens of Metropolis. The February 4 episode titled "Beacon" will feature a video of civilians thanking "The Blur" for being a hero. Now fans are allowed to tape themselves as Metropolis citizens thanking The Blur. Latest date for submission is December 20 at 11 A.M. PST.
"Collateral" is set to air on January 28. "Smallville" Friday companion "Supernatural" is also coming back on the same day with the episode "How to Train Your Dragon".
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard