Katharine McPhee Is Home Alone in 'Christmas Without You' Video
Katharine McPhee is forced to spend the holiday without her loved one in a music video for her single "It's Not Christmas Without You". Waking up to a call from her boyfriend saying he will be away at Christmas, she decides to make the day more cheerful by turning her room into a winter wonderland. As she finishes doing the decoration, her man surprises her by appearing at her door holding a beautiful mini Christmas tree.
"It's Not Christmas Without You" is taken from Katharine McPhee's third studio album "Christmas Is the Time to Say I Love You". Her first holiday collection, this effort has been on sale since October and contains a mixture of original songs and covers of yuletide tunes.
"Christmas really is my favorite time of year," she said. "It takes a little imagination to be recording right now but I don't need a ton of Christmas lights in the studio to inspire me. I know these songs so well. These are the songs I listened to growing up. Hopefully my versions will be unique but at the same time timeless; full and rich yet simple and intimate."
Katharine McPhee's "It's Not Christmas Without You" music video
More Katharine McPhee News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!