Katharine McPhee Is Home Alone in 'Christmas Without You' Video
Katharine McPhee is forced to spend the holiday without her loved one in a music video for her single "It's Not Christmas Without You". Waking up to a call from her boyfriend saying he will be away at Christmas, she decides to make the day more cheerful by turning her room into a winter wonderland. As she finishes doing the decoration, her man surprises her by appearing at her door holding a beautiful mini Christmas tree.
"It's Not Christmas Without You" is taken from Katharine McPhee's third studio album "Christmas Is the Time to Say I Love You". Her first holiday collection, this effort has been on sale since October and contains a mixture of original songs and covers of yuletide tunes.
"Christmas really is my favorite time of year," she said. "It takes a little imagination to be recording right now but I don't need a ton of Christmas lights in the studio to inspire me. I know these songs so well. These are the songs I listened to growing up. Hopefully my versions will be unique but at the same time timeless; full and rich yet simple and intimate."
- Jay-Z Turns 47! Beyonce, Tina Knowles and Kelly Rowland Celebrate Rapper's Birthday in L.A.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2