Katharine McPhee Is Home Alone in 'Christmas Without You' Video
Katharine McPhee is forced to spend the holiday without her loved one in a music video for her single "It's Not Christmas Without You". Waking up to a call from her boyfriend saying he will be away at Christmas, she decides to make the day more cheerful by turning her room into a winter wonderland. As she finishes doing the decoration, her man surprises her by appearing at her door holding a beautiful mini Christmas tree.
"It's Not Christmas Without You" is taken from Katharine McPhee's third studio album "Christmas Is the Time to Say I Love You". Her first holiday collection, this effort has been on sale since October and contains a mixture of original songs and covers of yuletide tunes.
"Christmas really is my favorite time of year," she said. "It takes a little imagination to be recording right now but I don't need a ton of Christmas lights in the studio to inspire me. I know these songs so well. These are the songs I listened to growing up. Hopefully my versions will be unique but at the same time timeless; full and rich yet simple and intimate."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch