Katharine McPhee Is Home Alone in 'Christmas Without You' Video
Katharine McPhee is forced to spend the holiday without her loved one in a music video for her single "It's Not Christmas Without You". Waking up to a call from her boyfriend saying he will be away at Christmas, she decides to make the day more cheerful by turning her room into a winter wonderland. As she finishes doing the decoration, her man surprises her by appearing at her door holding a beautiful mini Christmas tree.
"It's Not Christmas Without You" is taken from Katharine McPhee's third studio album "Christmas Is the Time to Say I Love You". Her first holiday collection, this effort has been on sale since October and contains a mixture of original songs and covers of yuletide tunes.
"Christmas really is my favorite time of year," she said. "It takes a little imagination to be recording right now but I don't need a ton of Christmas lights in the studio to inspire me. I know these songs so well. These are the songs I listened to growing up. Hopefully my versions will be unique but at the same time timeless; full and rich yet simple and intimate."
Katharine McPhee's "It's Not Christmas Without You" music video
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy