Kings of Leon's 'Pyro' Music Video Debuted, Featuring Bar Fight
Kings of Leon take it to the seedy bar to perform "Pyro" in their latest music video. This alternative rock band play the song in the corner of the place as people around them are drawn into their own boozy world. Everything seems to be so quiet until a young man breaks into a fight with another guy when he confronts him for his rude behavior.
"Pyro" appears in Kings of Leon's fifth studio album "Come Around Sundown" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard Hot 200 since making its way out in September this year. The making of the music video hit headline last month when a casting company put a controversial advert seeking fans with "physical abnormalities" to appear in the clip.
Guitarist Matthew Followill has clarified the casting call which specifically asked for "characters with scars, pockmarked skin, physical abnormalities or deformities." Saying that the whole thing put them in an "embarrassing situation," he said, "It was the casting company we were using for our Pyro video. They put it out and as soon as we read it we were humiliated and phoned the managers. We were furious."
Kings of Leon are nominated in two categories at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards. The band are up for Best Rock Performance by a Dup or Group With Vocals and Best Rock Song, both thank to the "Come Around Sundown" lead single "Radioactive".
Kings of Leon's "Pyro" music video
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding