Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and More Hit Z100's Jingle Ball Red Carpet
Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 presented by H&M has been kicked off on Friday, December 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York City with a number of big stars in attendance. Fresh from their dating rumor, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber made appearances that night, but they hit the red carpet separately.
Backstage, the Canadian singer was even spotted posing next to Kim Kardashian. Selena herself might take the chance to get closer with her idol Enrique Iglesias, who came in sporty style, as she recently dished that she loves him and hoped to meet him.
Also gracing the red carpet of the star-studded concert were Taio Cruz, Jay Sean, Jeremy Davis, Hayley Williams and Taylor York of Paramore, DJ Pauly D of "Jersey Shore", Bruno Mars and Michael Buble among others.
Later that night, the audience at the venue were entertained by live performances from the likes of Selena, Justin, Bruno and B.o.B. Kim also appeared on stage and greeted the audience, while the whole show was led by host Elvis Duran.
More Selena Gomez News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group