Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and More Hit Z100's Jingle Ball Red Carpet
Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 presented by H&M has been kicked off on Friday, December 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York City with a number of big stars in attendance. Fresh from their dating rumor, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber made appearances that night, but they hit the red carpet separately.
Backstage, the Canadian singer was even spotted posing next to Kim Kardashian. Selena herself might take the chance to get closer with her idol Enrique Iglesias, who came in sporty style, as she recently dished that she loves him and hoped to meet him.
Also gracing the red carpet of the star-studded concert were Taio Cruz, Jay Sean, Jeremy Davis, Hayley Williams and Taylor York of Paramore, DJ Pauly D of "Jersey Shore", Bruno Mars and Michael Buble among others.
Later that night, the audience at the venue were entertained by live performances from the likes of Selena, Justin, Bruno and B.o.B. Kim also appeared on stage and greeted the audience, while the whole show was led by host Elvis Duran.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation