Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and More Hit Z100's Jingle Ball Red Carpet
Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 presented by H&M has been kicked off on Friday, December 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York City with a number of big stars in attendance. Fresh from their dating rumor, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber made appearances that night, but they hit the red carpet separately.
Backstage, the Canadian singer was even spotted posing next to Kim Kardashian. Selena herself might take the chance to get closer with her idol Enrique Iglesias, who came in sporty style, as she recently dished that she loves him and hoped to meet him.
Also gracing the red carpet of the star-studded concert were Taio Cruz, Jay Sean, Jeremy Davis, Hayley Williams and Taylor York of Paramore, DJ Pauly D of "Jersey Shore", Bruno Mars and Michael Buble among others.
Later that night, the audience at the venue were entertained by live performances from the likes of Selena, Justin, Bruno and B.o.B. Kim also appeared on stage and greeted the audience, while the whole show was led by host Elvis Duran.
More Selena Gomez News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts