Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber and More Hit Z100's Jingle Ball Red Carpet
Z100's Jingle Ball 2010 presented by H&M has been kicked off on Friday, December 10 at Madison Square Garden in New York City with a number of big stars in attendance. Fresh from their dating rumor, Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber made appearances that night, but they hit the red carpet separately.
Backstage, the Canadian singer was even spotted posing next to Kim Kardashian. Selena herself might take the chance to get closer with her idol Enrique Iglesias, who came in sporty style, as she recently dished that she loves him and hoped to meet him.
Also gracing the red carpet of the star-studded concert were Taio Cruz, Jay Sean, Jeremy Davis, Hayley Williams and Taylor York of Paramore, DJ Pauly D of "Jersey Shore", Bruno Mars and Michael Buble among others.
Later that night, the audience at the venue were entertained by live performances from the likes of Selena, Justin, Bruno and B.o.B. Kim also appeared on stage and greeted the audience, while the whole show was led by host Elvis Duran.
More Selena Gomez News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics