First Look at Emma Watson in Post 'Harry Potter' Film 'My Week with Marilyn'
Emma Watson gets her first role after completing the production of "Harry Potter" film franchise in "My Week with Marilyn". Now the first picture of her in the biopic has emerged via Daily Mail. It shows her as her character Lucy, an assistant in the wardrobe department at Pinewood studios in 1956, sporting a wig which has bangs and standing among some clothes.
"My Week with Marilyn" has Michelle Williams taking the lead role of Marilyn Monroe. The movie is based on the diary of Colin Clark who was Laurence Olivier's assistant who looked after Monroe when she arrived in London to film "The Prince and The Showgirl".
Portrayed by Eddie Redmayne, Clark flirted with Lucy as much as possible in between takes. He described Lucy as "one of the prettiest little girls I have ever seen in my life... slim as a wand, curly brown hair, huge brown eyes and a wide cheeky grin." Clark also gushed that Lucy kissed "like an angel" in his book.
Rounding up the main cast are Kenneth Branagh as Olivier, Judi Dench as Dame Sybil Thorndike who co-starred Monroe in "The Prince and The Showgirl", Dominic Cooper as Milton Greene who was Monroe's business partner and a co-producer of the 1957 film.
Simon Curtis serves behind the lens with the script written by Adrian Hodges. The drama is filmed in England and is expected to come out sometime in 2011.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby