Billy Ray Says 'Sorry' for Miley Cyrus' Bong Smoking Tape
Miley Cyrus' bong-smoking tape has been around for hours and she is yet to respond to the situation. But Billy Ray Cyrus has taken action, apologizing on behalf of his daughter via Twitter. "Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I'm so sad. There is much beyond my control right now," the older Cyrus said.
Miley enjoyed getting high with some of her friends, smoking from a huge pipe allegedly containing a controversial but legal substance Salvia. While it's legal in California, Salvia is banned in Delaware in 2006 following the suicide of teenager Brett Chidester whose parents believe the substance played a significant factor in his death.
Her female friend held a video cam which captured Miley giggling uncontrollably and babbling incoherently. Miley mistook someone for her on-off boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. "Oh I'm gonna lose it now... I'm going. Having a little bit of a bad trip! Is that a f**king Liam lookalike or what the hell is that? Is that my boyfriend? Is that my boyfriend? Oh my God, he looks so much like Liam!" She said at one point, "Is it me tripping? Is it me tripping?".
The video was allegedly shot at her home near Los Angeles, California, five days before she turned 18 on November 23. A source told TMZ which acquired the video, "Someone stole or copied the video from that friend's camera."
Miley said previously that she was planning a "fun" birthday party her friends and family only. Her parents Billy Ray and Tish are going through a divorce after 18 years of marriage.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'