Dr. Luke Admits Writing 'Hold It Against Me' for Britney Spears
Earlier this week, rumor has swirled on the web suggesting Britney Spears upcoming first single will be titled "Don't Hold It Against Me". Along with the news, it is also reported that the new single will debut on January 3 next year and an audio stream which might be a demo for the track hit the web.
While Britney's camp who is usually quick to address any misleading info about the pop singer remains mum, Dr. Luke steps up to clarify the report. On his Twitter, he wrote, "I/ we never wrote a song called 'don't hold it against me'.... BewaRe of InaccuraTe info kids."
Later, the top-notch producer who is involved in the making of Britney's next studio installment added, "We did write 'hold it against me' but those lyrics are NOT the lyrics...." He didn't say anything about the release date and the audio stream though.
Beside Dr. Luke, Britney also works with Danja, Darkchild, Sean Garrett and Max Martin. On her 29th birthday, she gave her fans update on the status of the album. She tweeted, "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!"
More Britney Spears News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media