Dr. Luke Admits Writing 'Hold It Against Me' for Britney Spears
Earlier this week, rumor has swirled on the web suggesting Britney Spears upcoming first single will be titled "Don't Hold It Against Me". Along with the news, it is also reported that the new single will debut on January 3 next year and an audio stream which might be a demo for the track hit the web.
While Britney's camp who is usually quick to address any misleading info about the pop singer remains mum, Dr. Luke steps up to clarify the report. On his Twitter, he wrote, "I/ we never wrote a song called 'don't hold it against me'.... BewaRe of InaccuraTe info kids."
Later, the top-notch producer who is involved in the making of Britney's next studio installment added, "We did write 'hold it against me' but those lyrics are NOT the lyrics...." He didn't say anything about the release date and the audio stream though.
Beside Dr. Luke, Britney also works with Danja, Darkchild, Sean Garrett and Max Martin. On her 29th birthday, she gave her fans update on the status of the album. She tweeted, "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!"
More Britney Spears News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones