Dr. Luke Admits Writing 'Hold It Against Me' for Britney Spears
Earlier this week, rumor has swirled on the web suggesting Britney Spears upcoming first single will be titled "Don't Hold It Against Me". Along with the news, it is also reported that the new single will debut on January 3 next year and an audio stream which might be a demo for the track hit the web.
While Britney's camp who is usually quick to address any misleading info about the pop singer remains mum, Dr. Luke steps up to clarify the report. On his Twitter, he wrote, "I/ we never wrote a song called 'don't hold it against me'.... BewaRe of InaccuraTe info kids."
Later, the top-notch producer who is involved in the making of Britney's next studio installment added, "We did write 'hold it against me' but those lyrics are NOT the lyrics...." He didn't say anything about the release date and the audio stream though.
Beside Dr. Luke, Britney also works with Danja, Darkchild, Sean Garrett and Max Martin. On her 29th birthday, she gave her fans update on the status of the album. She tweeted, "I'm almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!"
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'