Julia Roberts Pictured Confronting Paparazzi
Julia Roberts goes from "Pretty Woman" to a lady with swagger when it comes to her family's privacy. The movie beauty was recently spotted confronting a paparazzi when she noticed him taking pictures of her family in Los Angeles.
On Monday, December 6, Roberts was walking with her husband Danny Moder and her three children, 6-year-old twins Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter Moder and 3-year-old Henry Daniel Moder. In a photo obtained by Radar, the 43-year-old actress, donning a blazer and sunglasses, was seen getting right into the photographer's face.
This is not the first time Roberts takes action to paparazzi following her and her family. Back in 2009, she had been caught on camera swearing and ranting at a photographer whom she accused of following her all day long. "You are harassing me. Get the f*** out of my face. You have followed me all over town. I have had it with you," she yelled at the photographer at that time.
More Julia Roberts News
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery