Julia Roberts Pictured Confronting Paparazzi
Julia Roberts goes from "Pretty Woman" to a lady with swagger when it comes to her family's privacy. The movie beauty was recently spotted confronting a paparazzi when she noticed him taking pictures of her family in Los Angeles.
On Monday, December 6, Roberts was walking with her husband Danny Moder and her three children, 6-year-old twins Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter Moder and 3-year-old Henry Daniel Moder. In a photo obtained by Radar, the 43-year-old actress, donning a blazer and sunglasses, was seen getting right into the photographer's face.
This is not the first time Roberts takes action to paparazzi following her and her family. Back in 2009, she had been caught on camera swearing and ranting at a photographer whom she accused of following her all day long. "You are harassing me. Get the f*** out of my face. You have followed me all over town. I have had it with you," she yelled at the photographer at that time.
More Julia Roberts News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood