Julia Roberts Pictured Confronting Paparazzi
Julia Roberts goes from "Pretty Woman" to a lady with swagger when it comes to her family's privacy. The movie beauty was recently spotted confronting a paparazzi when she noticed him taking pictures of her family in Los Angeles.
On Monday, December 6, Roberts was walking with her husband Danny Moder and her three children, 6-year-old twins Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter Moder and 3-year-old Henry Daniel Moder. In a photo obtained by Radar, the 43-year-old actress, donning a blazer and sunglasses, was seen getting right into the photographer's face.
This is not the first time Roberts takes action to paparazzi following her and her family. Back in 2009, she had been caught on camera swearing and ranting at a photographer whom she accused of following her all day long. "You are harassing me. Get the f*** out of my face. You have followed me all over town. I have had it with you," she yelled at the photographer at that time.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'