Julia Roberts Pictured Confronting Paparazzi
Julia Roberts goes from "Pretty Woman" to a lady with swagger when it comes to her family's privacy. The movie beauty was recently spotted confronting a paparazzi when she noticed him taking pictures of her family in Los Angeles.
On Monday, December 6, Roberts was walking with her husband Danny Moder and her three children, 6-year-old twins Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus "Finn" Walter Moder and 3-year-old Henry Daniel Moder. In a photo obtained by Radar, the 43-year-old actress, donning a blazer and sunglasses, was seen getting right into the photographer's face.
This is not the first time Roberts takes action to paparazzi following her and her family. Back in 2009, she had been caught on camera swearing and ranting at a photographer whom she accused of following her all day long. "You are harassing me. Get the f*** out of my face. You have followed me all over town. I have had it with you," she yelled at the photographer at that time.
More Julia Roberts News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special