New Spoilery Set Photos of 'X-Men: First Class' Found
Comic Book Movie has got its hand on some new set pictures of "X-Men: First Class". Taken from Jekyll Island, Georgia, the photos do not document any shooting process but feature the set which is being built. Seen among the not-yet-assembled pieces is the cockpit of Blackbird aka X-Jet.
Blackbird is a famous jet used by the X-Men and it is their main mode of transportation. This leads to a speculation that the upcoming movie, which will trace back the history of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they became Professor X and Magneto, will see the X-Men pretty well established at some point.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they took the names Professor X and Magneto, when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. It also highlights the events that lead them to become archenemies.
James McAvoy is tapped to portray Xavier while Michael Fassbender takes the role of Lensherr. Matthew Vaughn ("Kick-Ass") is on board the directing duty since Bryan Singer is not available due to scheduling conflicts. Singer is now serving as producer alongside Lauren Shuler Donner and Simon Kinberg. The action sci-fi is due June 3, 2011 in the U.S.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame