New Spoilery Set Photos of 'X-Men: First Class' Found
Comic Book Movie has got its hand on some new set pictures of "X-Men: First Class". Taken from Jekyll Island, Georgia, the photos do not document any shooting process but feature the set which is being built. Seen among the not-yet-assembled pieces is the cockpit of Blackbird aka X-Jet.
Blackbird is a famous jet used by the X-Men and it is their main mode of transportation. This leads to a speculation that the upcoming movie, which will trace back the history of Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they became Professor X and Magneto, will see the X-Men pretty well established at some point.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr before they took the names Professor X and Magneto, when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. It also highlights the events that lead them to become archenemies.
James McAvoy is tapped to portray Xavier while Michael Fassbender takes the role of Lensherr. Matthew Vaughn ("Kick-Ass") is on board the directing duty since Bryan Singer is not available due to scheduling conflicts. Singer is now serving as producer alongside Lauren Shuler Donner and Simon Kinberg. The action sci-fi is due June 3, 2011 in the U.S.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy