Gwyneth Paltrow Is Last Walk of Fame Star Recepient This Year
Gwyneth Paltrow will be honored with the 30th and final star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2010. The Oscar winner's "Country Strong" co-star Tim McGraw will induct her into the famous pavement when Paltrow unveils the 2,427th star on Monday, December 13. Paltrow's star will be placed outside Madame Tussauds Hollywood.
In 20 years of her career in Hollywood, the actress who married Coldplay frontman Chris Martin has appeared in numerous movies and stage plays. The 38-year-old won an Oscar for her role in "Shakespeare in Love". She starred in mega box office hit "Iron Man" and its sequel before landing a role in drama musical "Country Strong". She trained herself to play the guitar in order to portray a country singer and even braved herself to perform on the stage of 2010 Country Music Association Awards.
Then she joined the popular TV series "Glee" as a guest star, singing and dancing to earn herself the title of triple threat. She will next be seen in Steven Soderbergh's virus thriller "Contagion".
More Gwyneth Paltrow News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie