Bradley Cooper Promotes Drug in 'Limitless' Viral Video
Bradley Cooper has a drug that can make people rich and powerful in just a week and he is promoting it in a viral video of upcoming film "Limitless". Called NZT, the clear pill allows someone to "access 100% of his brain, learn new languages and conquer Wall Street," but it has side effects such as "paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death."
Unfortunately, such "magic" drug does not really exist. Instead, NZT is a drug that causes problems in Cooper's Eddie Morra's life in "Limitless", a movie adaptation of Alan Glynn's novel "The Dark Fields". He experiences sudden financial and social success, but brutal side effects jeopardize his meteoric ascent.
Initially called "The Dark Fields", "Limitless" also stars Robert De Niro, Abbie Cornish, Anna Friel and many others. "The Illusionist" helmer Neil Burger directs with the script provided by Leslie Dixon ("The Thomas Crown Affair"). The action thriller will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on March 18, 2011.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers