Bradley Cooper Promotes Drug in 'Limitless' Viral Video
Bradley Cooper has a drug that can make people rich and powerful in just a week and he is promoting it in a viral video of upcoming film "Limitless". Called NZT, the clear pill allows someone to "access 100% of his brain, learn new languages and conquer Wall Street," but it has side effects such as "paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death."
Unfortunately, such "magic" drug does not really exist. Instead, NZT is a drug that causes problems in Cooper's Eddie Morra's life in "Limitless", a movie adaptation of Alan Glynn's novel "The Dark Fields". He experiences sudden financial and social success, but brutal side effects jeopardize his meteoric ascent.
Initially called "The Dark Fields", "Limitless" also stars Robert De Niro, Abbie Cornish, Anna Friel and many others. "The Illusionist" helmer Neil Burger directs with the script provided by Leslie Dixon ("The Thomas Crown Affair"). The action thriller will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on March 18, 2011.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes