Bradley Cooper Promotes Drug in 'Limitless' Viral Video
Bradley Cooper has a drug that can make people rich and powerful in just a week and he is promoting it in a viral video of upcoming film "Limitless". Called NZT, the clear pill allows someone to "access 100% of his brain, learn new languages and conquer Wall Street," but it has side effects such as "paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death."
Unfortunately, such "magic" drug does not really exist. Instead, NZT is a drug that causes problems in Cooper's Eddie Morra's life in "Limitless", a movie adaptation of Alan Glynn's novel "The Dark Fields". He experiences sudden financial and social success, but brutal side effects jeopardize his meteoric ascent.
Initially called "The Dark Fields", "Limitless" also stars Robert De Niro, Abbie Cornish, Anna Friel and many others. "The Illusionist" helmer Neil Burger directs with the script provided by Leslie Dixon ("The Thomas Crown Affair"). The action thriller will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on March 18, 2011.
More Limitless News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media