Bradley Cooper Promotes Drug in 'Limitless' Viral Video
Bradley Cooper has a drug that can make people rich and powerful in just a week and he is promoting it in a viral video of upcoming film "Limitless". Called NZT, the clear pill allows someone to "access 100% of his brain, learn new languages and conquer Wall Street," but it has side effects such as "paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death."
Unfortunately, such "magic" drug does not really exist. Instead, NZT is a drug that causes problems in Cooper's Eddie Morra's life in "Limitless", a movie adaptation of Alan Glynn's novel "The Dark Fields". He experiences sudden financial and social success, but brutal side effects jeopardize his meteoric ascent.
Initially called "The Dark Fields", "Limitless" also stars Robert De Niro, Abbie Cornish, Anna Friel and many others. "The Illusionist" helmer Neil Burger directs with the script provided by Leslie Dixon ("The Thomas Crown Affair"). The action thriller will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on March 18, 2011.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight