Bradley Cooper Promotes Drug in 'Limitless' Viral Video
Bradley Cooper has a drug that can make people rich and powerful in just a week and he is promoting it in a viral video of upcoming film "Limitless". Called NZT, the clear pill allows someone to "access 100% of his brain, learn new languages and conquer Wall Street," but it has side effects such as "paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death."
Unfortunately, such "magic" drug does not really exist. Instead, NZT is a drug that causes problems in Cooper's Eddie Morra's life in "Limitless", a movie adaptation of Alan Glynn's novel "The Dark Fields". He experiences sudden financial and social success, but brutal side effects jeopardize his meteoric ascent.
Initially called "The Dark Fields", "Limitless" also stars Robert De Niro, Abbie Cornish, Anna Friel and many others. "The Illusionist" helmer Neil Burger directs with the script provided by Leslie Dixon ("The Thomas Crown Affair"). The action thriller will make its way out in U.S. cinemas on March 18, 2011.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says