Extended Preview of 'Vampire Diaries' January Return
"The Vampire Diaries" officially signed off from its Fall season on Thursday, December 9 with "By the Light of the Moon". It will return on January 27 with a new episode called "The Descent" where things are going downhill for Rose.
The extended preview given by The CW reveals that the character played by Lauren Cohan would go through a various stage of changes including dementia that would eventually lead to her death. Jules, however, has a solution to end her suffering, telling Damon to put a stake into her heart.
There is yet any synopsis for the new episode but Paul Wesley has teased on what fans can expect when the Spring season begins. "There's a big werewolf aspect coming to the show, which I think is going to be a really big deal," he told PopcornBiz. "They're bringing in supporting characters. There are a lot of sort of supporting cast coming in and guest stars that are going to be pretty pivotal."
There's a central villain in L.J. Smith's novel series by the name of Klaus. "We don't know who's going to be playing Klaus, but that's going to be a huge thing," Wesley continued. "He's going to be the big, evil bad guy, and we're all really, really interested to see who they're going to cast because we think it's going to be a pretty big deal."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?