Christina Aguilera, will.i.am and Rihanna Confirmed for 'X Factor' Finale
The next episode of "The X Factor" to reveal winner of the seventh series will be a star-studded affair. Four big stars, Christina Aguilera, Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, Rihanna and Take That's Robbie Williams, have been announced in a press conference as musical guests.
Finalist Rebecca Ferguson is set to make a duet with Aguilera, stating "I'm very happy. She's very talented and amazing." Another contestant Cher Lloyd will be teaming up with will.i.am. Her mentor Cheryl Cole who has worked with him in the past said, "I just told her she's in a very, very fortunate position. He's the biggest superstar in the world. She knows how lucky she is. She's excited. It's right up her street."
Matt Cardle is going to share the mic with RiRi and he has this to promise, "I'm going to sing the best I can this weekend and perform the best I can." The fourth finalist One Direction are scheduled to hit the stage with Williams. "I'm a massive fan of Robbie," member Louis Tomlinson gushed. "In the U.K., he's absolutely massive, and it's an honor for us to get a chance to perform with him."
The "X Factor" finale will air on Saturday night, December 11 with one act going to be eliminated at the end of the show. The next day, another contestant will be sent home midway through the final episode, leaving the two remaining acts to battle it out for first place.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'