Christina Aguilera, will.i.am and Rihanna Confirmed for 'X Factor' Finale
The next episode of "The X Factor" to reveal winner of the seventh series will be a star-studded affair. Four big stars, Christina Aguilera, Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, Rihanna and Take That's Robbie Williams, have been announced in a press conference as musical guests.
Finalist Rebecca Ferguson is set to make a duet with Aguilera, stating "I'm very happy. She's very talented and amazing." Another contestant Cher Lloyd will be teaming up with will.i.am. Her mentor Cheryl Cole who has worked with him in the past said, "I just told her she's in a very, very fortunate position. He's the biggest superstar in the world. She knows how lucky she is. She's excited. It's right up her street."
Matt Cardle is going to share the mic with RiRi and he has this to promise, "I'm going to sing the best I can this weekend and perform the best I can." The fourth finalist One Direction are scheduled to hit the stage with Williams. "I'm a massive fan of Robbie," member Louis Tomlinson gushed. "In the U.K., he's absolutely massive, and it's an honor for us to get a chance to perform with him."
The "X Factor" finale will air on Saturday night, December 11 with one act going to be eliminated at the end of the show. The next day, another contestant will be sent home midway through the final episode, leaving the two remaining acts to battle it out for first place.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Gets Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed