Christina Aguilera, will.i.am and Rihanna Confirmed for 'X Factor' Finale
The next episode of "The X Factor" to reveal winner of the seventh series will be a star-studded affair. Four big stars, Christina Aguilera, Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, Rihanna and Take That's Robbie Williams, have been announced in a press conference as musical guests.
Finalist Rebecca Ferguson is set to make a duet with Aguilera, stating "I'm very happy. She's very talented and amazing." Another contestant Cher Lloyd will be teaming up with will.i.am. Her mentor Cheryl Cole who has worked with him in the past said, "I just told her she's in a very, very fortunate position. He's the biggest superstar in the world. She knows how lucky she is. She's excited. It's right up her street."
Matt Cardle is going to share the mic with RiRi and he has this to promise, "I'm going to sing the best I can this weekend and perform the best I can." The fourth finalist One Direction are scheduled to hit the stage with Williams. "I'm a massive fan of Robbie," member Louis Tomlinson gushed. "In the U.K., he's absolutely massive, and it's an honor for us to get a chance to perform with him."
The "X Factor" finale will air on Saturday night, December 11 with one act going to be eliminated at the end of the show. The next day, another contestant will be sent home midway through the final episode, leaving the two remaining acts to battle it out for first place.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal