Christina Aguilera, will.i.am and Rihanna Confirmed for 'X Factor' Finale
The next episode of "The X Factor" to reveal winner of the seventh series will be a star-studded affair. Four big stars, Christina Aguilera, Black Eyed Peas' will.i.am, Rihanna and Take That's Robbie Williams, have been announced in a press conference as musical guests.
Finalist Rebecca Ferguson is set to make a duet with Aguilera, stating "I'm very happy. She's very talented and amazing." Another contestant Cher Lloyd will be teaming up with will.i.am. Her mentor Cheryl Cole who has worked with him in the past said, "I just told her she's in a very, very fortunate position. He's the biggest superstar in the world. She knows how lucky she is. She's excited. It's right up her street."
Matt Cardle is going to share the mic with RiRi and he has this to promise, "I'm going to sing the best I can this weekend and perform the best I can." The fourth finalist One Direction are scheduled to hit the stage with Williams. "I'm a massive fan of Robbie," member Louis Tomlinson gushed. "In the U.K., he's absolutely massive, and it's an honor for us to get a chance to perform with him."
The "X Factor" finale will air on Saturday night, December 11 with one act going to be eliminated at the end of the show. The next day, another contestant will be sent home midway through the final episode, leaving the two remaining acts to battle it out for first place.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences