'Real Steel' Teaser Trailer: Hugh Jackman Brings Robot Fight
The first scenes from Walt Disney Pictures' "Real Steel" have been shared in a teaser trailer. It highlights down-on-his-luck former boxer Charlie Kenton and how things have changed now that human boxing is outlawed for being too violent and is replaced with robot boxing.
Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
Hugh Jackman stars as Charlie with Dakota Goyo portraying his son Max. Directed by Shawn Levy, the action sci-fi will open wide in the U.S. on October 7, 2011.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby