'Real Steel' Teaser Trailer: Hugh Jackman Brings Robot Fight
The first scenes from Walt Disney Pictures' "Real Steel" have been shared in a teaser trailer. It highlights down-on-his-luck former boxer Charlie Kenton and how things have changed now that human boxing is outlawed for being too violent and is replaced with robot boxing.
Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
Hugh Jackman stars as Charlie with Dakota Goyo portraying his son Max. Directed by Shawn Levy, the action sci-fi will open wide in the U.S. on October 7, 2011.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles