'Real Steel' Teaser Trailer: Hugh Jackman Brings Robot Fight
The first scenes from Walt Disney Pictures' "Real Steel" have been shared in a teaser trailer. It highlights down-on-his-luck former boxer Charlie Kenton and how things have changed now that human boxing is outlawed for being too violent and is replaced with robot boxing.
Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
Hugh Jackman stars as Charlie with Dakota Goyo portraying his son Max. Directed by Shawn Levy, the action sci-fi will open wide in the U.S. on October 7, 2011.
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose