'Real Steel' Teaser Trailer: Hugh Jackman Brings Robot Fight
The first scenes from Walt Disney Pictures' "Real Steel" have been shared in a teaser trailer. It highlights down-on-his-luck former boxer Charlie Kenton and how things have changed now that human boxing is outlawed for being too violent and is replaced with robot boxing.
Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback.
Hugh Jackman stars as Charlie with Dakota Goyo portraying his son Max. Directed by Shawn Levy, the action sci-fi will open wide in the U.S. on October 7, 2011.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed