Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Left IHOP Holding Hands
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez performed at Q102 Jingle Ball on Wednesday, December 8 to a screaming crowd, but what happened hours before that would make their fans scream louder. The two stopped by International House of Pancakes to have some breakfast just the two of them and left the spot hand in hand.
Inside the eatery, IHOP's "good folks" told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez also held hands and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth. While what happened inside IHOP is still questionable, TMZ has the proof that they indeed held hands as they left the place.
Gomez has in the past denied that they are dating, saying they are both busy. But that didn't stop her from having the Bieber fever. She said at the KIIS FM Jingle Ball in L.A. this past weekend, "I love Justin. I'd do anything for the kid." Bieber himself admitted in February this year, "I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don't like her. I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie."
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival