Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Left IHOP Holding Hands
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez performed at Q102 Jingle Ball on Wednesday, December 8 to a screaming crowd, but what happened hours before that would make their fans scream louder. The two stopped by International House of Pancakes to have some breakfast just the two of them and left the spot hand in hand.
Inside the eatery, IHOP's "good folks" told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez also held hands and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth. While what happened inside IHOP is still questionable, TMZ has the proof that they indeed held hands as they left the place.
Gomez has in the past denied that they are dating, saying they are both busy. But that didn't stop her from having the Bieber fever. She said at the KIIS FM Jingle Ball in L.A. this past weekend, "I love Justin. I'd do anything for the kid." Bieber himself admitted in February this year, "I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don't like her. I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie."
More Justin Bieber News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl