Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Left IHOP Holding Hands
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez performed at Q102 Jingle Ball on Wednesday, December 8 to a screaming crowd, but what happened hours before that would make their fans scream louder. The two stopped by International House of Pancakes to have some breakfast just the two of them and left the spot hand in hand.
Inside the eatery, IHOP's "good folks" told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez also held hands and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth. While what happened inside IHOP is still questionable, TMZ has the proof that they indeed held hands as they left the place.
Gomez has in the past denied that they are dating, saying they are both busy. But that didn't stop her from having the Bieber fever. She said at the KIIS FM Jingle Ball in L.A. this past weekend, "I love Justin. I'd do anything for the kid." Bieber himself admitted in February this year, "I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don't like her. I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie."
More Justin Bieber News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?