Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Left IHOP Holding Hands
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez performed at Q102 Jingle Ball on Wednesday, December 8 to a screaming crowd, but what happened hours before that would make their fans scream louder. The two stopped by International House of Pancakes to have some breakfast just the two of them and left the spot hand in hand.
Inside the eatery, IHOP's "good folks" told TMZ that Bieber and Gomez also held hands and looked "cuddly" while sitting on the same side of a booth. While what happened inside IHOP is still questionable, TMZ has the proof that they indeed held hands as they left the place.
Gomez has in the past denied that they are dating, saying they are both busy. But that didn't stop her from having the Bieber fever. She said at the KIIS FM Jingle Ball in L.A. this past weekend, "I love Justin. I'd do anything for the kid." Bieber himself admitted in February this year, "I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don't like her. I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie."
More Justin Bieber News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour