First Pictures From 'Spider-Man' Set Featuring Emma Stone Emerge
Emma Stone has kicked off the principal photography of "Spider-Man" reboot and she was spotted on the set in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 8. Playing Gwen Stacy, the love interest of main character Peter Parker, the young actress was pictured shooting a funeral scene with fake rain in front of a cathedral, donning a black coat matched with leather gloves.
Stone specially dyed her hair blonde to film the upcoming superhero movie. The 22-year-old beauty had sported red locks for quite a long time although her natural hair color is indeed blonde. "Today I went and did hair tests, because I have blonde hair now since Gwen has blonde hair. My natural hair is blonde, so it's kind of nice," she previously said about her preparation for the movie production, including trying her new locks.
In this untitled Spider-Man reboot, she will star opposite Andrew Garfield who tackles the lead role of Peter Parker aka Spider-Man. Other actors cast in the film are Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Sally Field and many more. Directed by Marc Web, the new installment of the action fantasy film franchise is made in 3-D and scheduled for July 3, 2012 release in the U.S.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame