First Pictures From 'Spider-Man' Set Featuring Emma Stone Emerge
Emma Stone has kicked off the principal photography of "Spider-Man" reboot and she was spotted on the set in Los Angeles on Wednesday, December 8. Playing Gwen Stacy, the love interest of main character Peter Parker, the young actress was pictured shooting a funeral scene with fake rain in front of a cathedral, donning a black coat matched with leather gloves.
Stone specially dyed her hair blonde to film the upcoming superhero movie. The 22-year-old beauty had sported red locks for quite a long time although her natural hair color is indeed blonde. "Today I went and did hair tests, because I have blonde hair now since Gwen has blonde hair. My natural hair is blonde, so it's kind of nice," she previously said about her preparation for the movie production, including trying her new locks.
In this untitled Spider-Man reboot, she will star opposite Andrew Garfield who tackles the lead role of Peter Parker aka Spider-Man. Other actors cast in the film are Rhys Ifans, Martin Sheen, Sally Field and many more. Directed by Marc Web, the new installment of the action fantasy film franchise is made in 3-D and scheduled for July 3, 2012 release in the U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China