Greyson Chance Will Be 'Dancing Crazy' on Miranda Cosgrove's Tour
Greyson Chance will be on the road with Nickelodeon songstress Miranda Cosgrove, Just Jared Jr. reported. The 13-year-old musician will be playing his own songs and covers of popular tracks on the traveling show which kicks off in January 2011.
The tour is dubbed Dancing Crazy and held to help promote Miranda's debut studio album "Sparks Fly" which has been in stores since April. As for Greyson, this gig will give him a chance to introduce his music to live audience. The 13-year-old singer has debuted his first single "Waiting Outside the Lines" and is going to drop a mini album before moving on to a full-length effort.
While it's still a month away from the tour opener, fans can expect Greyson to premiere a music video for his single sometime soon. The protege of Ellen DeGeneres has filmed the clip last month and offered a behind-the-scene footage and on-set interview as teasers.
In the interview which was hosted by Cambio Connect, Greyson discussed concept behind the music video. He also noted that the piano used in the clip is designed by himself and inspired by Paramore's album "Riot!". While the interview focuses on his chit chat, the behind-the-scene footage gives a closer look at what to expect from the video.
Behind the scenes:
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry