Greyson Chance Will Be 'Dancing Crazy' on Miranda Cosgrove's Tour
Greyson Chance will be on the road with Nickelodeon songstress Miranda Cosgrove, Just Jared Jr. reported. The 13-year-old musician will be playing his own songs and covers of popular tracks on the traveling show which kicks off in January 2011.
The tour is dubbed Dancing Crazy and held to help promote Miranda's debut studio album "Sparks Fly" which has been in stores since April. As for Greyson, this gig will give him a chance to introduce his music to live audience. The 13-year-old singer has debuted his first single "Waiting Outside the Lines" and is going to drop a mini album before moving on to a full-length effort.
While it's still a month away from the tour opener, fans can expect Greyson to premiere a music video for his single sometime soon. The protege of Ellen DeGeneres has filmed the clip last month and offered a behind-the-scene footage and on-set interview as teasers.
In the interview which was hosted by Cambio Connect, Greyson discussed concept behind the music video. He also noted that the piano used in the clip is designed by himself and inspired by Paramore's album "Riot!". While the interview focuses on his chit chat, the behind-the-scene footage gives a closer look at what to expect from the video.
Behind the scenes:
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M