Official Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Ft. Akon
A music video for Michael Jackson's first official posthumous single "Hold My Hand" has finally arrived in full. Featuring Akon, it is filled with images of people celebrating the legacy of the late King of Pop. Inserted among the tribute is old footage of Michael during the past years.
The video is directed by Mark Pellington and was filmed in California. "The video is a tribute to all that Michael stands for -- life, in all its permutations...love, and its power.... A video of memory, healing and joy," the director said in a statement.
"Hold My Hand" is listed in an upcoming album titled "Michael" which also lines up Lenny Kravitz and 50 Cent in addition to Akon. Although the album will not come out in the United States until December 14, it has been made available for free stream in full on MJ's official site.
Michael Jackson's "Hold My Hand" music video
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie