Official Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Ft. Akon
A music video for Michael Jackson's first official posthumous single "Hold My Hand" has finally arrived in full. Featuring Akon, it is filled with images of people celebrating the legacy of the late King of Pop. Inserted among the tribute is old footage of Michael during the past years.
The video is directed by Mark Pellington and was filmed in California. "The video is a tribute to all that Michael stands for -- life, in all its permutations...love, and its power.... A video of memory, healing and joy," the director said in a statement.
"Hold My Hand" is listed in an upcoming album titled "Michael" which also lines up Lenny Kravitz and 50 Cent in addition to Akon. Although the album will not come out in the United States until December 14, it has been made available for free stream in full on MJ's official site.
More Michael Jackson News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans