Official Video Premiere: Michael Jackson's 'Hold My Hand' Ft. Akon
A music video for Michael Jackson's first official posthumous single "Hold My Hand" has finally arrived in full. Featuring Akon, it is filled with images of people celebrating the legacy of the late King of Pop. Inserted among the tribute is old footage of Michael during the past years.
The video is directed by Mark Pellington and was filmed in California. "The video is a tribute to all that Michael stands for -- life, in all its permutations...love, and its power.... A video of memory, healing and joy," the director said in a statement.
"Hold My Hand" is listed in an upcoming album titled "Michael" which also lines up Lenny Kravitz and 50 Cent in addition to Akon. Although the album will not come out in the United States until December 14, it has been made available for free stream in full on MJ's official site.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'